Just to say hello from sunny Liverpool

Doirin

Positivity is the key
Hi All, :character00238:
Just wanted to say a quick hello to you all and wish you all the best this week. Here I am in Sunny Liverpol, having a great holiday, the boys are having a fabtime and it is great to be back for a while.
The diet is still on and doing well, trying to get enough water in can be hard when you are out and about but have a shaker and not missing the shakes that way.
The boys are shattered every night after their outings and so am I really.
Not much time to post on others threads but just wanted to say hello and wish you all the best of luck and I wil be back properly on Tuesday. Just to say, if anyone is planning staying on LT whilst on hols, it is very doable.
Talk soon.
Doirin

Have a fab time Doirin x

Glad to hear ur having a fab time!

Nice that you have had sun, It`s peeing it down here lol

Xx

good to hear from u, fair play to u still shakin!!! hope u have a brill time ;)

Glad you`r having a fab time...
I`m going away at the beginning of september, and i was going to come off lt for my hols.... but decided 3 days ago that no im not.. im going to keep going .. so fingers crossed il find it as easy as you have xxxxx

Hello Doirin and well done for sticking to LT. I'm off to visit my sis in Cheshire on Saturday and plan to stick to LT. The worse part is having to stop for the loo several times on route coz I know I will get through about 2L on the journey up there!

Hope the sun shines for us too, it's been raining here most of the day!!!!

x

Don't suppose you'll see this now but I wish I'd known you were coming - we could have met for coffee! :eek: Hope you have a brilliant time! xx

Have a fab time Doirin :) glad to hear the north west is sunny, i'll be back up there tomorrow evening, wahoooooooooooo!

Oh Doirin...not sure if you will see this...missing seeing you online, but glad you are having a great time in Liverpool.

Look forward to seeing you back again on Tuesday!

Have a great weekend and havent you had good weather this week!!!!!!!!!!! You picked the best week it seems.

Take care

hurry and come back your missed!

but glad you're having a great time:D

Back