Just to say hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lostinmy30's, 8 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Lostinmy30's

Lostinmy30's Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Awaiting date for Gastric band
    Hi Guys, I'm new to the forum, GP approved my referral for NHS obesity surgery yesterday . I would be struggling to name any diet that I have not tried in the last 15 years so I won't even begin lol. I need to hear voices of reason on a regular basis as i have run the gammut of emotions in the last 24 hours thanks to people close to me forcing their opinions on me:cool:.
    Looking for friends and advice and a lil support along the way..in return I am a great listener and very open so happy to care and share :)
    I'm 34 with 2 kids btw lol both girls aged 13 and 8 and i work 2 jobs from home.
    Looking forward to being part of the gang here
    Vicki

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. margaretmc

margaretmc Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    XENICAL LOW FAT
    [​IMG]

Hi Vicki
    Welcome to minimins . You should put it in the Surgery weight loss part , go into the forum jump and you`ll find it there hun .Good luck with you weight loss journey . This is a great site and the people are very friendly . Good luck and take care .
    Margaret xx

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. I know you will get much support and encouragement in our surgical weight loss section

Good luck

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.