just to say hello...

jenna113

Hi girlies, just wanted to say hello to you all..

already drank 2L today - that is a big improvement for me.

and im feeling so cold...im shivering..hope that means that fat is burning!!!!

hope everyone is doing OK.

j

Hi Jenna

Well done on the water - I am definately finding it easier to get through with the flavourings.

Last night got home about 7 ish with 2 ltrs still to go but got through no probs!!

Can't say that I have felt cold yet - well anymore that usual I am a nesh person anyway!!

What day are you on? Day 9 for me................

Denise

Certainly sounds like ketosis to me, I find being cold the worst part, but we can do it...

Well done and good luck with the diet.

day 17 for me.

how are you doing?

hi sonya..hows it going?

hi jenna

uve lost over a stone in 2 weeks so i would assume u r burning fat rather brilliantly :D

well done!

Good here........no problems so far apart from the stinking headache on day 2 so hopefully it will carry on like this!!

Don't dislike anything apart from the nut crunch bar to date - still have the fruit and toffee to try though!

Talking of which lunchtime me thinks - oh should I have chicken or mushroom decisions decisions!!

How are you getting on?

Hello Sonkie - your losses are great - well done!

Denise

hi jenna

uve lost over a stone in 2 weeks so i would assume u r burning fat rather brilliantly :D

well done!

hey karen - yes im very happy with the loss however, my hip measurements haven't shifted (not even half an inch) - i do hope that they will start going down bit by bit...

argh...hows it going for you?

Good here........no problems so far apart from the stinking headache on day 2 so hopefully it will carry on like this!!

Don't dislike anything apart from the nut crunch bar to date - still have the fruit and toffee to try though!

Talking of which lunchtime me thinks - oh should I have chicken or mushroom decisions decisions!!

How are you getting on?

Hello Sonkie - your losses are great - well done!

Denise

i have my highs and lows to be honest. but im trying to think that it is only food....it will always be there...plus if i cheat, i know ill be hugely upset and by enjoying it for 5mins and then, it is like you ate nothing...is not worth it....taking gym classes to tone up....so, one the whole, it's OK

if its any comfort, i always lose weight on top half first. end up looking like a skittle lol

if its any comfort, i always lose weight on top half first. end up looking like a skittle lol

ha ha...what colour skittle [i like the red] (hope ur ref. to skittle candy? - you see? my obsession with food? he he)

xx

i meant a bowling pin LOL

Back