Just to say hi and im here lol

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by annaDan, 27 March 2009 Social URL.

1. annaDan

annaDan Member

Start Weight:
    27st7lb
    Current Weight:
    27st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    I have just picked up my weeks cd and im ready for the start in the morning, so heres goodbye to my old life and hello to the begining of a new one.
    Hello to all that read this.
    Anna

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jesslima

Jesslima Is determined!

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    :welcome2:this is a great forum with lots of support! I don't know where i'd be without it :D x

4. Lisa Bigger Bum

Lisa Bigger Bum Full Member

Hi ya Anna,

Welcome aboard, as Jesslima says it is a great support forum and you will get lots of advice and useful information on here.

I would also suggest joining a team, they are great for keeping you on track and motivated, we have a slot available if your interested, not sure how long for though, we have it advertised on the cd teams, advertising thread and its first come first served, if its still free when your back on here, pop over and say hello to join us. If we are full, another team will want someone soon, just keep an eye out.

Well done on starting your new slimmer healthy lifestyle.

Lisa xx

5. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Welcome AnnaDan and all the best for tomorrow. Hang in there with the first few days and post lots! It really helps :)

6. margie

margie Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(7.76%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Anna - Good luck with your first week - you will be great if you ever need motivation get yourself on here always someone to support you!!

You and I are almost the same weight and started at about the same time - so I know exactly what you are going through!!!

It's going to be a life altering thing doing this diet but we will get there - if you need anything at all you know where I am

Love Margie xxx

7. Fatblaster

Fatblaster Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(11.43%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi Anna I'm starting tomorrow so will be right there with you hon! Hope we can support each other along the way :)

8. Lazyhound

Lazyhound Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(33.63%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Good luck to both annaDan and Fatblaster :)

It's a great forum here with loads of support especially in those first few days .

Annie x

9. bettywho

bettywho Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.87%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    good luck its worth it just think about all the reasons your doing it and you should be fine

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.