• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Just to say hi and im here lol

Hi ya Anna,

Welcome aboard, as Jesslima says it is a great support forum and you will get lots of advice and useful information on here.

I would also suggest joining a team, they are great for keeping you on track and motivated, we have a slot available if your interested, not sure how long for though, we have it advertised on the cd teams, advertising thread and its first come first served, if its still free when your back on here, pop over and say hello to join us. If we are full, another team will want someone soon, just keep an eye out.

Well done on starting your new slimmer healthy lifestyle.

Lisa xx

KD

Gone fishing
Welcome AnnaDan and all the best for tomorrow. Hang in there with the first few days and post lots! It really helps :)

margie

S: 23st0lb C: 21st3lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 1st11lb(7.76%)
Hi Anna - Good luck with your first week - you will be great if you ever need motivation get yourself on here always someone to support you!!

You and I are almost the same weight and started at about the same time - so I know exactly what you are going through!!!

It's going to be a life altering thing doing this diet but we will get there - if you need anything at all you know where I am

Love Margie xxx

S: 15st0lb C: 13st4lb G: 11st4lb BMI: 28.3 Loss: 1st10lb(11.43%)
Hi Anna I'm starting tomorrow so will be right there with you hon! Hope we can support each other along the way :)

Lazyhound

S: 16st2lb C: 10st10lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 24.2 Loss: 5st6lb(33.63%)
Good luck to both annaDan and Fatblaster :)

It's a great forum here with loads of support especially in those first few days .

Annie x

S: 14st13lb C: 14st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st6lb(2.87%)
good luck its worth it just think about all the reasons your doing it and you should be fine