Just to say hi and im here lol

annaDan

I have just picked up my weeks cd and im ready for the start in the morning, so heres goodbye to my old life and hello to the begining of a new one.
Hello to all that read this.
Anna

Hi ya Anna,

Welcome aboard, as Jesslima says it is a great support forum and you will get lots of advice and useful information on here.

I would also suggest joining a team, they are great for keeping you on track and motivated, we have a slot available if your interested, not sure how long for though, we have it advertised on the cd teams, advertising thread and its first come first served, if its still free when your back on here, pop over and say hello to join us. If we are full, another team will want someone soon, just keep an eye out.

Well done on starting your new slimmer healthy lifestyle.

Lisa xx

Welcome AnnaDan and all the best for tomorrow. Hang in there with the first few days and post lots! It really helps :)

Hi Anna - Good luck with your first week - you will be great if you ever need motivation get yourself on here always someone to support you!!

You and I are almost the same weight and started at about the same time - so I know exactly what you are going through!!!

It's going to be a life altering thing doing this diet but we will get there - if you need anything at all you know where I am

Love Margie xxx

Hi Anna I'm starting tomorrow so will be right there with you hon! Hope we can support each other along the way :)

Good luck to both annaDan and Fatblaster :)

It's a great forum here with loads of support especially in those first few days .

Annie x

Back