just to say hi!

rubyq

Hi just signed up tonight.hopefully I'l get some motivation from some lovly people and maybe give some back to anyone else that may be struggling:D

Hi Rubyq - fab name :) im new here to, just joined today, starting cambridge, what diet are you doing? X

hi,tanks:eek:Im on slimming world,have lost 3 stone and gained back 10 lbs...feel im on a slippy slope!!what do you think of the cambridge?

Ah - I'm sure you'll have that shifted in no time bunny :) cam is ok, it's so hard, I know I'm not going to eat solid food for at least 12 weeks :eek: but I'm a blubber factory so needs must :)

How are you finding slimming world? Are you going to a club or doing it at home? X

Your very brave to give up food completely,i love it too much(thats why i have to diet ha ha)slimming world is quite good..loads of food choices.I've just had lots on lately and been eating out and drinking a LOT.Hopefully things will quiten down now and i can get on track!!how do you manage on cd if you go out??

If I do get dragged out I'm very boring, I can't drink anything except water, can't have coke or any alcohol, can't even have lemon in my water, as citric acid can ruin the diet for you, luckily, my cousin does the diet with me, so we turn into 12 week hermits together, and the odd nits out we have we are quite strict with ourselves... Maybe 1 blowout night a month, where we have a couple of drinks and possibly some food.... :D
It's hard ..... Bach I'm putting myself into a bad mood talking about it like this haha !! It's really good that on your diet you can have the syns, I'm always a bit Jel of my mum as she saves her syns and has a nice drink at weekend :/ x

but you know it will all be worth it!!Roll on skinny christmas:D:DI'l look forward to hearing how you are doing!!

Same to you ruby, do you have a diary too? Once. Can figure out this minimins app ill have a look :) xx

Same to you ruby, do you have a diary too? Once. Can figure out this minimins app ill have a look :) xx

hi again,how have you been getting on with the cambridge?I have no diary,I see people have loads of cool things on their posts-i'm not so good with technology;)
but I have enjoyed all the tips and ideas I'v been getting here::)

Ah - we'll have to chat on here then Hun :) tbh I'm not very good on the site yet either, people keep telling e to check their diaries and I haven't idea how to find them haha - add toothy an iPad that seems to want to autocorrect every word I type and its a bit of a mate haha :) day has been ok so far, not too hungry ATM, how about you Hun, how's it goin? X

Ah - we'll have to chat on here then Hun :) tbh I'm not very good on the site yet either, people keep telling e to check their diaries and I haven't idea how to find them haha - add toothy an iPad that seems to want to autocorrect every word I type and its a bit of a mate haha :) day has been ok so far, not too hungry ATM, how about you Hun, how's it goin? X

Hello again ,howr things ?Have so fallen off the slimming world wagon:sigh:hope you are getting on better than me!!!the cold weather always makes me reach for comfort food-maybe in that case the cd mite be better for me!(dont mind me just having a rant)hope everyone is having a better day!!

Aw - well never mind, it wasn't meant to be this time, pick yourself up, dust off and get back on it when you feel ready...

I haven't eaten since last Monday ( apart from a bit of chicken :( !!) feeling ok, but this is due to a good loss in the first week !!

Hope you're ok xxxx

Yep it is :) are you going to re start tomorrow or are you having a break?

Thanks, the 14lbs took me a week, to be honest a small percentage may be water, but I've been drinking loads, so dunno... That's the great thing about cd - it's very fast, but bleughhhh I'm so so hungry haha xxx

Back