Just to say

Eve69

Thank you ladies for all your support and encouragement of the last few weeks. Unfortunately I am not one of the lucky ones that JUDDD works for. Weight went up 3lbs down 3lbs and when I decided the other day that it wasn't for me I was heavier than when I started. Gutted is not the word. I have started back on Dukan which has worked for me. Good luck to you all with your losses you are all doing great. Just wish I had ........... x

Ohh, Eve - are you sure? Have you thought about experimenting with a different kind of fasting pattern? A weight gain is really to be expected after leaving a plan like Dukan as you will be restoring glycogen and water in your muscles - it's very unlikely to be real fat weight, you know?

Anyway, if you really have decided that IF isn't for you then I wish you well on your weight loss journey.

Thanks MissHapp. I know I should have kept going a bit longer but I was getting so disheartened not to see any loss at such I would have ended up putting all the weight I had lost on Dukan and probably more. It's taken me a long time to recognise the pattern and that was the way I was going unfortunately. Thanks again though for your support it really was much appreciated x

It can take 4 weeks for any new diet to start working properly especially when you have changed over from a diet like Dukan where certain food groups are restricted. If you really like the thought of it and would like to continue but are afraid of gaining then why no=t post your weekly pattern what sort of cals you have beeneating etc and maybe there is something we can suggest? If you have def decided to leave then I wish you well on your journey and thank you for your message of thanks x

Hi Jo, I don't even have the excuse of just coming off Dukan as hadn't been on it for about 5 weeks before starting JUDDD having been on holiday and off it completely. I can see this working as maintaining my weight rather than loosing weight. So disappointed though. On the upside I have lost the 3 lbs that I put on so happy with that. Thank you again for all your wisdom and encouragement. Your weight loss is fantastic. :thankyou: again

Good luck and hope to see you back soon to maintain :)

I will keep popping in to read your diaries and see how you are all getting on. Hopefully I will be back soon x

Back