Just treated myself... whoops!!

Caz

Repeat Offender
I decided that I should treat myself today. Well I'm using working hard at the diet and losing just over a stone as an excuse anyway! I went to get my hair done with my sister which took up most of the day but was good! We went to a lady who used to manage a local salon but now works as a mobile hairdresser just part time. Works well for me as I don't really like going to salons. It's amazing just what a confidence boost getting your hair done can be. I highly recommend it!! I might have also accidently bought a new pair of ghds... whoops! So, my point here is that it feels really good rewarding yourself for working hard at this diet and succeeding. So I highly recommend that we all find rewards, no matter how small. I think they're great motivation! Hope you're all having a good day!

wooop go you you deserve a treat! Im gunna get my hair dyed darker a week on monday as a treat going to look totally different. Its important to have treats that arent *food* it keeps us going :D

Exactly!! In the past my treat may have sometimes been something food related so I have to get my kicks somewhere! :D

I had a rewarding facial today, to celebrate passing the 4 stone lost mark :D

Glad you had a nice day!! I love my GHD's :D xx

Wow 4 stone, well done!! You definitely deserved the facial! I've been planning to get ghds for a while and kept putting it off not wanting to spend on them. But now my straighteners were on the way out so I just went for it :D

My BF's sister is a hairdresser and has just done my hair - coloured and fringe cut today. Made me feel fantastic and definitely spurs you on.

GHD's are definitely worth the money, such good quality and do what they are supposed to :)

The facial was lovely, well worth it. Thanks for the comments, still a way to go, but the light at the end of the tunnel is a bit brighter now :) xx

Haha I'd LOVE to buy myself a new car but on my student budget ghds is all i can afford!

talking of GHD's what are they like, I got my straighteners several years ago, my hairdresser friend got them from the wearhouse for me and cost about £50 and should have been about 85RRP, at the time they were one of the very best ones around, but like I say this was years ago before GHD's existed.

My straighteners still work perfectly well, but are GHDs worth it?

Debs

Totally! I think so anyway. My other straighteners work but I find that it takes a while to get my hair straight and it doesn't really last long anymore and will go kind of kinky/wavy quite soon after. With ghds that doesn't happen. Very good in my honest opinion!

GHD's are worth every penny. I have spent a fortune in straighteners over the years but nothing compares to GHD's, I wish I had of just bought them in the first place. I am on to my third pair now and must admit that if they broke, I would actually go into debt to buy a new pair.

Well the great thing is you get 2 years warranty with them and they're fabulous when it comes to replacing them. They don't try and fix them just send you a new pair.

Well I bought a pair anyway, after searching boots, superdrug and debenhams, on sunday night I ordered a pair off the internet for £63 hopefully this is good value, as they are the new v4.

just cant wait for them to come now

[QUOTE I laugh in the face of your GHD blowout.....i bought a BMW to reward myself!!! :)[/QUOTE]

Fantastic way to go!!!

Wow 4 stone, well done!! You definitely deserved the facial! I've been planning to get ghds for a while and kept putting it off not wanting to spend on them. But now my straighteners were on the way out so I just went for it :D

GHD's are the best I've had mine 51/2 + years and they are used most days. I also the dark pink ones as was scared one day they would stop working when my daughter was half way through straightening her curls (plus really needed to have some pink one hehe).

My daughter swears by them. Says her hair stays straighter longer with them. And she would know cos shes a teenager and they know everything hehe

Hehe I'm in my early 20s and I still know everything! ;)

My hair definitely stays straighter longer with them. I straightened my hair friday and will straighten it in the morning but only because I washed it!

Back