Just Tried The New Potato And Leek Soup

Yum. Yum. It really is delicious! Highly recommended. I'm sure this is going to be really popular and a welcome addition to the soup collection. Also had the Orange Winter Spice as a mousse this morning and liked that too.:D:D

:( I wanna try it

I have just had the soup and it's delicious. Makes the job much easier!

OMG I cannot believe what i'm reading - it is totally gross and almost tasteless!! Tastes exactly like the brocolli and cheese, vegetable...

My sachet said lactose free on it, is this normal for all sachets or did i have a dodgy pack? lol

This is one of the new extended lactose free range. So far not one of my customers has not liked it. I honestly love the new soup better than all the others.

At the end of the day its all a matter of taste.:)

Gotta agree it is certainly my 2nd favourite...Oriental Chilli being the first!!! :D

Have ordered a whole box of the Leek & Potato Soup and a whole box of the Orange Winter Spice!

i wasnt sure about the potato and leek, think i made it with too much water, will try one next week and see if its still the same

OK - I've just tried the leek & potato soup. It was ok - but I think I was expecting more from it. It is thicker than the other soups and with a slightly creamy taste to it, but on the whole I found it a bit bland. I'll perhaps have one a week, but I still prefer the veg one.

In any case I still congratulate CD on bringing out new products, as it helps to make the diet more interesting as the weeks go by!

I'm looking forward to trying this one. The only soups I like are the broccoli and the vegetable ones. The soups are a lot easier for work than the shakes so I hope I like this one. Got to be patient and wait until my next appointment at the end of Jan to try though.

I had one tonight having not had one for over a week, it was ok but didn't taste as good as when I first tried it.

You know, I'm not that fussed about it. Its okay...not as potatoey as I thought and more leeky but in a non oniony way. Not that I'm picky - there is no flavour I dont like. I really love chicken and mushroom crisps at the moment though!

I don't really like it. I am quite fussy though and stick to chicken and mushroom soup mostly, with the odd chocolate tetra or toffee bar for a change.

I did have my first banana tetra (frozen) yesterday and that wasn't too bad.

Back