just wanna be me again !

sofiagrace

Hi there , well what can i say gone from pin up to elphant ! it is my first day of cambridge and i am praying this will help me get back to my old confident self :) after months of hiding away and not seeing friends as not wanting them to be shocked at the bigger me decided time to get my life back. i am worried that this isn't gonna work as i am person when i get depressed i eat ! ironic as i get depressed mostly because of my weight . well i plan on coming back with a bang PLEASE GOD. :D hope you are all doing well and there are some amazing success stories and pics on here i will use for my inspiration . any tips and i would be grateful !

You'll find a lot of people (me included) were/are stuck in the vicious circle of comfort eating when feeling down and feeling down because of their weight. It's not easy to get going but when you do and you see and feel the results you will probably become addicted, i know i did.

Seriously, my best bit of advice is look at the before and after pictures of the biggest losers on here, there's a link to a slideshow knocking about somewhere. Don't feel like you can't get started, look at what you can achieve and check back in here every day to remind yourself.

Good luck

Thankyou for that you have done amazingly and i think i really am going to get into this minimins thing to help me stay on track . keep going you've done an amazing job the main thing is you feel happier. it's nice to see a bloke understanding the comfort eating thing.

I do fully understand. I even started to believe that it didnt count if people didnt see me eat it. People who aren't suffering or haven't suffered simply do not understand it. It's a psychological thing, I guess an addiction like any other really.

You're in the best place for it though!

Back