Just wanna say...

SilverSilph

Silver Member

As you guys know, I had a pretty bad week/weekend, was pretty down and stressed. I want to thank everyone for their kind words and support, you dont know how much it helped! :grouphugg:

Just thought I'd let you guys know that I'm feelin better and a bit more optimistic :) I was walking to my weigh in this morning and I kept "catching glimpses of" (ha ie "full on staring at" :p) myself in windows. I look slim! I'm starting to look like my sisters do! (skinny cows :p) I couldnt believe it! I mean ive seen the changes happening and all, but today it really hit me and I am ecstastic! I'm on such a high! :D

Once again thank you so so much for all your help so far, hopefully I wont need too much more :p

:thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou:

Wow honey, glad you're feeling so much better! It's great to hear about when people are feeling so positive! Keep it up girlie, you're rocking it! x

Yeah, you should feel like a million bucks losing 13.5 kg in 5 weeks, that's fab and you should feel proud o your self

Am glad you got through it and didn't eat :D x

Hi well done on surviving isnt it a great feeling when you 'catch' yourself in a window, what about that feeling when you try on clothes that you havent worn for a long time Buzzing.

xxx

sure your flyin ya skinny beatch! ;) ;) ;)

Just a quick update :) I'm only 3.3kgs from target, hoping to lose that in time to refeed on the 10th of november :) which I'm pretty confident of :D
And speaking of confident, my OH treated me to a very slinky skin tight black dress, kinda like this one, but with full length sleeves and a narrower, tho just as deep :D, neck line Wheels & Doll Baby | at ASOS
I'm feelin pretty good except for a few small things, but still pretty good :) cant wait to hit target and refeed!WOOT :party0049: :bliss: :party0048::happy036::party0011:

Couldnt have gotten this far without you guys! :thankyou: :flowers:

wit woo lady!!!!
you should easy be done by the 10th nov!!
i'm re feeding that week too, bit worried as going away for my sister-in-law to be's hen weekend!!!
i am looking forward to it and feeling strong enough to get right back on LT when i get back but i suppose that little voice in the back of my head saying i can't do it hasn't left yet!!!

your doing great hun
xx

Wow you must be feeling gooood!!! nearly there & new skinny black dress,im really made up for you,well done on your weight loss & good luck for hitting your target november 10th!!! caz xx

Well done, what an amazing feeling! It makes the whole thing worth while! Lovely dress too x

Back