Just want to be happy

elm

Gold Member
Today I weighed in and lost 7lbs, I felt so confident even though I'm still 266lbs. I carry my weight really well. Well, today I went to six flags. First ride was the batman. I was so worried that I wouldnt fit. Well finally got up to the top and got on the ride but the belt wouldn't buckle so I got embarrassed and the girl that works there was so nice and said don't worry let me help. And she pushed a bit more and it fit!!!! I had a blast the rest of the day.

It really sucks being so big, tbh I was worried all day about EVERY ride if I was going to fit or not. That was killing my confidence. But I still had fun.

Stuff like this is what motivates me to keep going and get healthy. I'm not sure what I was trying to get from typing this, but I feel better. Thanks for reading.

Well done on the 7lb loss! That's brilliant! I know how you mean about the rides. I nanny and took the kids to legoland the other week and was so worried I'd be too big (I'm 17.3) but managed fine. But like you I still spent the whole day worrying, if only I hadn't let myself get so big!

Nothing we can do about it now apart from get smaller! I spend so long being angry about letting myself get so big which is silly as its happened and I can't take it back. All I can do now is change it for the future.

Glad the trip worked out for you though and everything went smoothly! Hope you had a fab day xx

Back