Just want to say hello to everyone :)

zippygeorgeandben

Hi everyone!

Joined the forums tonight to give me help, encouragement and guidance on the road to weight loss. I'm also hoping to bump into some old friends who really became like a family on the old cambridge diet forums. My username is the same as that and I'm gutted that I couldn't find the old forum. Perhaps someone will remember me? bytey123 was one I remember!

I dream of getting to a goal of 12 and a half stone which I see as the 'holy grail'. I've been tantilisingly close but I'm a bit adrift now.

It's a couple of months until Summer. Nothing fits at the moment but I've got time to rectify that! I'm intending to go on the Treadmill at least 3, if not 4 times a week.

Ticker is up and ready to go!

Keep strong everyone, keep the faith and remember, "Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice."
Ben
x

Welcome Ben:welcome2:

We have a CD forum here but I guess you are not talking about this one on here...is it the old Pink Site?

Yes it is. I had a link to a photo story of my weight loss as well! Used to post daily!
never mind.

If you start a diary it well help you to settle in here and give other members a place to drop by and say hello and hopefully in time you will make lots of new friends and be reacquainted with some from the past hopefully.:)

Well done on your weight loss:happy096:

Thanks Mini.
Ben
x

Just a quick update to say I'm doing well so far. Lost 3.5 in week one, and 3 in week two. I'm hoping for a 2lb loss each week so I'm not getting too excited being over a target. I've been there before and it just plays with my mind.
what I'm really happy about though is that I went out last night for an engagement party and it might not sound much to you but I stayed on Gin and slimline tonic all night. No beer at all. PLUS, when the food was put out,all I ate was three sushi rolls and THAT'S IT. Didn't touch the crisps, nuts, bhajis, sandwiches etc.
when I came home, hammered, I ate a chicken breast left in the fridge and WW jelly I'd made that morning. :)
im hoping that when I weigh myself in the morning, I'd have at least STS
Ben
x

Well in my 3rd week I lost 3lbs so 9 in total over 3 weeks which is great AND a social event out of the way!
my target date is 25th July (school break up day!) and nothing is going to change that. There are a few more social things happening towards the end of term I'm planning for.
Going to Zumba once a week which is helping.
also, I'm in my routine and not going into the kitchen, looking into the cupboards wondering what I can eat.
ben

I'm very happy with myself today as I declined to share a bottle of wine at the pub after work and came home, ran 5k instead. So instead of using up a few hundred calories, I burnt some off!
:)

Awesome news. I love ur attitude.

Andi love how pretty you are!

Back