Just want to say Hi

mollydog

Silver Member
That's it really, hi to everyone. :D

Two years ago, I lost 3 and a half stone. I've, in last 10 months, put 2 stone back on again so i've signed up again with my CDC before it gets out of hand.

I have only 2 pairs of jeans that fit me and a few tops. I was sorting through my wardrobe and i have 12 pairs of trousers and jeans of which some dont even look at me and some i can squeeze into but have no hope of fastening!

I cant afford to buy a whole new wardrobe and why would i when i like the stuff i've got. So here i am on the CD wagon. I'm going to have to SS for as long as possible then start to move up the plans.

I still have time to get the weight off before the summer really kicks in so that is my goal.

Hope to get to know you all, i found the support and friendship on here last time such a boost and i hope we can all help each other to the finishing post.

Best Wishes
Mx

hi and welcome.

this is my 2nd time ss (i'm not ss now though) and 3rd time if you count a stint on the 790 plan (in the older days).

i had to ready your post as we call our dog, no offence, molly dog! just interested me :D

good luck. it'll fly by!

Hi and welcome back Mollydog, I restarted 1st May so its second time round for me too. Good luck with your journey xx :)

welcome back mollydog I've been trying to restart for weeks, been doing 810-1000 ish but going back onto ss+

Hi Mollydog
I too am back for the 2nd time. I am day 4 and so far so good although i am feeling very positive about the plan.
Good luck
xx

Hi Mollydog, welcome back. I'm back again too after losing 36lbs last year and regaining most of them:( After several false starts I'm now back in the swing of it and am doing SS or SS+ when I need to eat something. Good luck:)

HI Mollydog,

this is the first time around for me. and losing weight is probably better than buying new clothes :D good luck girl.

2nd time for me too! i have never regained all the weight that i originally lost. If i get a stone heavier than i want to be i get it off before it becomes too cumbersome.

I have been doing ss plus. I have been on it 2 weeks and have now lost my first stone. another 7-14lbs to go depending on how i feel. Getting into clothes that I couldn;t wear 2 weeks ago gives me the motivation to carry on. Good luck to you, you know it works better than anything else.

Thank you so much ladies for your kind words. I'm so looking forward to an early night and getting up raring to go in the morning.
I just do not want to go back to where i was.

Morning, I've woken earlier than i hoped but i slept well. I'm not as focussed as i want to be but hopefully that is because of early start. My CDC is giving up soon so i've got to get in the zone.
I can do this, I can do this, I can do this....!

HI there.
Good Luck with your weight loss - you've done it once so I'm sure you can do it again!!

:4635:Halfway down the first choc mint shake and its not too bad! This time tomorrow i should be feeling thinner. I've just been reading my blogs and feel a bit more positive. Not looking forward to feeling cold and tired but last time i did this my skin was looking great, i was sleeping well and my general being was in a good place......bring it on!

I always come on here when i feel yuk, i draw inspiration from the stories and it takes your mind off food . Good luck

Molly Dog, your story and stats are the same as mine. I started for the second time 5 days ago. Like you I cant afford to buy new clothes when there are some in my wardrobe with the tags still on. I lost 3.5st last time and thankfully didn't regain that last stone! I am getting divorced and most people lose weight...... not me, I walloped on 2.5st! :mad::mad: But hey ho, at least we can do something about it, and are doing so. Good luck!

Back