Just want to say thank you

LauraC

Hi all,

I'm brand new on here (please excuse the complete lack of profile info), and the main reason I joined was to say a big thank you to you all for all the help you've unknowingly given over the last week or so!

I am on my second week of SW (-5lbs!) and every time I googled a syn value, recipe or top tips, this forum has been at the top of the list and has always delivered the info I was looking for. So thank you!

Laura :)

Hi Laura,

Firstly WELL DONE on your loss! :D :D

I haven't been a member on here very long but joined for the same reason as you - everytime I googled MiniMins always came up with the goods!! :D

Good luck with your Slimming World journey - we are all here to help! x

Welcome !!!!
welcomeAnimation.gif

This is the place to be. There is always someone who can help you with your SW questions, but, it is so much more than that. It is a place were solace is in abundance, encouragement is here by the bucketful, there is always a whole bunch of folks prepared to give you a kick up the bum if you ask for it. Most especially ,for me, it is a place full of friendship and compassion.

I wish you much happiness here, you get from life what you put in. Same applies here.

hugs xxxxx

Ah thanks so much both, really appreciate it!

I know exactly what you mean, I've been on other forums in the past and its amazing how 'close' you can feel to people who you sometimes never even meet. From what I have seen, everyone's posts always seem so friendly and helpful which is lovely.

Will look forward to being on here in the future!

Good innit :D Welcome and enjoooy!

Back