Just want to say thanks to everyone and goodbye :(

I have been doing SW since May 09 to lose my baby weight....I achieved that in September and have been "maintaining" ever since. But....I have actually been losing more weight and have now come to the realisation that I need to come off the site and start eating "normally" again no more counting syns and try to get back to my natural healthy weight.

I know SW is a way of life but I think I have become slightly obsessed with it and feel I need to relax a little, I have noticed as the months have gone on I have become more and more health conscious with food and it isn't necessary.

So....for now farewell and thanks for all your support and entertainment over the past year.

I will miss the unity of minimins and will miss doing my food diary and reading posts.

Over and out :wave_cry::wave_cry:
REM xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done on getting to your target. Go away and relax a little (but not too much!) And enjoy :)

Wendy

:wave_cry: so long REM and enjoy your new slim life, we will always be here so if you ever feel the need you know where we are x

Good luck :D

Dont feel you have to leave, having done so well yourself you can offer LOADS of support and advice to other members :)

Your always welcome back here when your feeling a little helathier mentally about it ((hugs)) somtimes it can take over, i understand that.

enjoy yourself, enjoy how far youv come.. :) xxx

I also agree with Starlight - Minimums does need you!
I do understand how you feel, as I can't seem to stop losing after reaching target.
I still count syns but have a lot more, plus more HEXs.
However, you must do what's right for you.
Good luck!

Congratulations on getting to your target weight, and good luck to you for maintaining.

Don't be a stranger, call in and see us sometimes.

Take care now, best wishes to you. X

Hey Hun, I can understand perfectly why you feel the need to have a break. Yes, you can become obsessed with this plan to the point of it taking over.
Of course you will definitely be missed, but you have to do what you have to do, so take care.

xxxx

Thanks everyone!
I appreciate the support.

I will be back for sure - just to look in and say hi and pick up some tasty recipes!! :)

I feel a break is needed as I do think it has started to take over a little too much.

Love to you all!

REM X

Noooooooooooooooo REM don't go!!!! Who am I going to swap SW friendly Nig dishes with?? Hope its not DH pressuring you to grow a bigger bum, you know how they are! :D
I will miss you lots, sniff....

Back