Just wanted to mention...

That's_So_Fetch

Gold Member
...that i am finally in the right place mentally to (re)start CD and i'm major whooped about it :)

I also wanted to mention that i am putting together a thread that will focus on all the mental/psychological challenges, thoughts and beliefs that we may experience on CD (or any other diet and during maintenance) and how i plan to overcome them and keep my weight off forever.

I want to post it because i hope it can be of some help to anyone on the diet, including those who have had many restarts just like myself.

Anyway, thanks for reading xxx

Hey hun, it's been a long time but just wanted to wish you well on your journey, you sound just where you need to be xx

Hey hun, it's been a long time but just wanted to wish you well on your journey, you sound just where you need to be xx

Hey hun, i've just left a visitor message on your profile but i just wanted to say thanks for your reply. :)

I'm so excited this time round on CD, i've already done week 1 and i will succeed :D

Be preapred for some amazing before and after pics ;) whoop :D

xxx

Thread sounds a great idea, look forward to reading it x

It's taking some time to write it because i keep adding things, but i will post it soon and update it when i need too :) xxx

Back