Just wanted to say Hı!!

dilay

Hi!!

Im a newbie and just wanted to say hello :wave_cry: I have been reading the posts on here and am so motivated by everyone here. Well done everyone!!. Yesterday was my first weigh-in and I lost 9lbs which I am over the moon about :) but I know that I will stick to it all the way.

Thanks for the motivation

Hello,
Congrats on the first week!

I start tomorrow, met my CDC tonight and she was lovely. Hope I get through the first week ok!

Em

Was my first weigh in yesterday and I also lost 9lbs :) made up

What are you hoping for next week?

Xxxx

hi well done all you...its my first weigh in on thurs but i only started on sunday so fingers crossed .... xx

Hopefully I will lose over 4lbs next week, not expecting too much cos its gonna be my TOTM. I aim to lose 4st by september so fingers crossed :))

Hi, im a cd newby too....I got weighed monday gone and lost 6lb...was over the moon because i had to come off plan for 3 days and i didnt expect to loose that...So its motivated me even more to be in abstinence,,, It feels good knowing that we are all in the same situation and to get advice and support on here...SOOOOOOO HELLO everyone and here comes another 11 weeks of staying positive and enjoying the the clothes getting loose and the summer clothes coming out xxx well done to your first weight losses and goodluck to future weight losses....Coz i can not wait xx

I'm hoping to lose 5lbs this week to make it to a stone :) that would be amazing!

Anyone got any flavours they like the best?

Xxxxx

Well done everyone!!!!!!!!

I had my first weigh in yesterday too and after only doing the plan for 5 daysand doing SS+ I lost 7lbs!!! Really chuffed :D:D

Favourite flavour so far is the chocolate shakes and chicken and mushroom soups!!

i like theorange choc shake and the appl porrige, actually theyr are all lussshhh.... xxx

Hi and welcome to the site, well done on your first week weight loss :)

Hi!!

Im a newbie and just wanted to say hello :wave_cry: I have been reading the posts on here and am so motivated by everyone here. Well done everyone!!. Yesterday was my first weigh-in and I lost 9lbs which I am over the moon about :) but I know that I will stick to it all the way.

Thanks for the motivation

Congrats on your first week and welcome :) I am also a newbie day 3 of SS+

Im sooooooo glad I found this site, the support you get here is fantastic. I think I have read nearly every single post!!!

Back