Just wanted to say hello etc....

Katie1504

Hello all,

I wanted to post here because I came accross it on the internet and think it is a really good idea and is a good place to put down feelings and get support.

OK... here I go. (If I am talking rubbish and you don't want to know someone tell me)

My name is Katie I am 22 and recently married (July this year) I lost nearly 2 st about 2 years ago but I have put it back on. I have done Lipotrim before with my mum when I lived at home about 3 years ago and did O.K with it. I have now moved out and of course live with my husband who I was with last time I did it. I have been trying to loose weight over the past month but haven't done well at all. In fact put more on. This morning in a moment of madness I woke up went to the chemist and signed up without taking to family etc. If I had spoken to my husband he would have talked me out of it as he isnt keen on the idea of not eating.

Anyway, I have started straight away when I got to work with my first shake!! I am really posative about it and cant wait for weigh in next week!!!

So hello everyone I think this is a really helpful page and I have a feeling I will be using it alot this time around as I am doing it on my own this time!!

My aim is to loose 3 st by the way. (Hopefully by xmas)

Welcome Katie its great to have a place where u van talk about Lipotrim. What are ur stats? I want to lose abt 3 stone too. Im going to refeed end of september for a party. I take one day at a time because its so tough. Ive done a spreadsheet with a skinny pic of me on the fridge and mark off the days, u could try that. Best of luck, I like the chocolate but get some strawberry too to mix it up despite it tasting like soap.

Ava
xxx

Thanks Ava. I am 5ft 2" and currently weigh 12st 7lb. I don't mind any of them I would get fed up if I had the same everyday.

Getting to the end of my first day and feeling a little hungry but not to bad. I just really hope I can stick to it for a bit.

Take it one day at a time Katie. Thats what I do. You can do it. Im back on it after my hol and im somehow into week 3. Didnt think id last one day. So if i can do it so can you.

:)
xxx

Thank LadyKate... I have been reading you posts and you are doing so well!!! Well Done!! I was considering joining a gym but its the idea that everyone will watch you!!

Oh yeah that is what I'm worried bout but we shouldn't we r going there for us. There was a girl there quite big today well done to her. She can it so can we. ;)

Thank u xxx

HI Katie1504, just want to wish you well on your journey xxx

Thanks Meddy.

Just starting day 2 and already feeling a bit down.... I cam home last night and my husband tried to talk me out of doing it. I had decided yesterday morning just to go for it because I knew what he would say but then last night he was trying to get me to have at least one meal a day. I need to make sure I keep motivated and stick to it now for a bit. I have told one person at work who I really get on with and he is a really good friend so he is been really supportive.

I work shifts so my meal times were always messed up anyway so I havent really thought much about food but I did feel hungry last night so I went to bed. Lets see how I get on today!!!!!

Welcome and good luck

Back