Just wanted to say Hi!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Mrs V, 11 November 2008 Social URL.

1. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone!

I have done the SW plan for more years than I care to even think about!! Lol
    I am a habitual fall off the band wagon and gorge myself silly kind of girl :break_diet:, so as a result, I have had a gastric band fitted.
    So far, I have lost 3 stone, but as my band was tightened too tight, it got to the stage where I couldnt keep solids down.
    I have now had some fluid removed and as a result, I can eat again! :rolleyes:
    The problem is, that I now have to be REALLY careful with the things I eat and as a result, have decided to come back to the diet that I think is the best! :p
    I cant eat the amounts of free foods that SW suggest due to my restiriction, but I can still follow the plan in my own little way.

So after all that! Please can I join the SW group?? I would love to aim for 2 lbs a week, but anything is a bonus for me!

Kerry-Ann
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Susiewoosie

Susiewoosie In it to lose it

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.98%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Kerry-Ann and welcome to the best group in the world. Everyones really friendly, helpfull and full of encouragement.:D

Sue

Mini likes this.
  4. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you Sue. I'm looking forward to eating again!!! Lol

5. SpaceAngel

SpaceAngel I ate my willpower!

Start Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    :welcome: to the group! I am sure the diet will still work for you, despite the small amounts that you can eat. At least the little amounts you will be eating will be good, healthy food. Good luck :flowers:

6. Susiewoosie

Susiewoosie In it to lose it

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.98%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I asked my doctor about surgery as I was desperate. She said I wasn't fat enough. I seriously considered bingeing until I was. I love slimming world though. Its the only diet I can even remotely stick to and the food is yummy. I bet you really enjoy you first few days of eating. Good luck with the weight loss. You're already doing so well.

Sue

7. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks for posting Ladies!!!
    Before I had my suregery, I was 21s 7lbs!!! I weighed this when I was pregnant!!! Not a healthy weight Im sure you will agree.
    I was fortunate enough to pay for my surgery privately and had conselling before and Im still seeing the consultant every 3 months for a year (will end in April).
    I love the SW plan (cant call it a diet anymore!), I am keeping a diary, so that I can still record what I'm eating and make sure that I am following it as much as I can.
    Now...green day ideas for someone who cant swallow potatoes?!!! Hmmm cant eat much pasta either, but will think up something for tomorrow.

Kerry-Ann
    xx

8. Wonder

Wonder Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.07%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    A BIG welcome MrsV! This truly is a great plan, and I agree with Sarah regarding the health benefits :D

9. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Hi hun welcome back you know your always welcome. Good luck with SW.xx

10. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you all for your kind welcome!
    I managed to get through yesterday without any problems and even managed a couple of potatoes with my tea as one of my HEbs....looking forward to being slim now!

Kerry-Ann
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.