Just wanted to Share with you all

IrishLaura

Silver Member
During last Winter, I went and bought a new coat, it cost me £60 or £70 and I have worn it a couple of times, but have not worn it since May time.

I was due to go to the sea side yesterday, and with the weather forecast how it was, I put the coat in the car without trying it on. Got to Portrush (seaside town in NI) and OMG, the coat was far too big on me, but as it was blowy I had to wear it. Met up with my in laws on the beach as planned, and they noticed that the coat was just hanging on me :giggle: They know I am on LT.

So I had to walk round for most of the day with this coat on, making me look fatter than I was, was happy to get it off!

I am astonised, I have not even been on this diet quite a month yet!

I feel fantastic.

My OH took some pics of me yesterday and sat for ages trying to show me the difference in my face etc, but I cant really see it if I am honest, I can feel it though when I touch my belly or my neck, I think that is weird. Anyone else experience this??

Whoooooooooo !! I really feel brilliant!!!

I don't think I look any different even though I'm fitting into clothes I've not worn in over a year and a half. (Doesn't sound like a long time but in the time I put on about 3 stone.) People think I'm mad when I say it but I seriously can't see a difference yet. It's lovely to see the scales going down, don't get me wrong, but I'd just love to not hate what I see in the mirror and I'm not there yet.

I reckon you'll see it soon enough though hun, you'll just astonish yourself when you look in the mirror one day and ask yourself who that foxy lady is! :)

Well done on the coat being far too big, it's a great feeling when clothes no longer fit :)

I am glad its not just me then!

i am sooo glad that coat has now become a waste of money :giggle:

Such a good feeling!

i still hate what I see in the mirror though !

We'll get there eventually chica x

I cant wait till we all get there !

I think most of us have been through a lot, thanks to our weight, its time for a break!

x x x

During last Winter, I went and bought a new coat, it cost me £60 or £70 and I have worn it a couple of times, but have not worn it since May time.

I was due to go to the sea side yesterday, and with the weather forecast how it was, I put the coat in the car without trying it on. Got to Portrush (seaside town in NI) and OMG, the coat was far too big on me, but as it was blowy I had to wear it. Met up with my in laws on the beach as planned, and they noticed that the coat was just hanging on me :giggle: They know I am on LT.

So I had to walk round for most of the day with this coat on, making me look fatter than I was, was happy to get it off!

I am astonised, I have not even been on this diet quite a month yet!

I feel fantastic.

My OH took some pics of me yesterday and sat for ages trying to show me the difference in my face etc, but I cant really see it if I am honest, I can feel it though when I touch my belly or my neck, I think that is weird. Anyone else experience this??

Whoooooooooo !! I really feel brilliant!!!

hey Laura - that's brill :D

just noticed you'ved lost 2.5 stones in just 4 weeks :eek::eek: fantastic !!!

you're doin brill !

Debz x

Thanks Debz!!

Hope the rest comes off as fast, but I think it is starting to slow now!

Laura x x x

Thanks Debz!!

Hope the rest comes off as fast, but I think it is starting to slow now!

Laura x x x

a stone a month is the guide...more if you're lucky :)

look forward to reading bout your successes !!

Debz xx

Just thinking about that gets me excited!

LT is the best thing I have ever heard of, and going on it was definetly one of the best decisions I have ever made!

Back