Just wanting to say hi

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by jamhulio, 3 May 2008 Social URL.

1. jamhulio

jamhulio Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Just wanted to say hi to everyone, I joined WW 4 weeks ago, have lost 10.5lbs so far so quite pleased. Have been reading posts on this site for few days now and thought i say hi:)[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. carlax

carlax Full Member

hi and well done your doin fab , get weigh on tuesday first week and cant wait been on the cambridge ss diet for 6 days and feel great x
    keep up the good work hun

4. jamhulio

jamhulio Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    been trying to find out about cambride diet and can't seem to figure out where you get the diet and how much it gots and what it involves

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Congratulations that's a great weight loss

Irene xx

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Have a look at the sticky threads in the Cambridge Diet Forum and also at the Cambridge Diet website

Irene xx

7. jamhulio

jamhulio Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    am quite chuffed with it cause have only ever lost weight on slimming world before and wasn't really up for doing ww, but my sister said it was great so i thought i'd give it a go and am finding it okay. then again, am struggling at minute being stuck in house on a saturday night, I've got the munchies lol

8. carlax

carlax Full Member

well you can go on to sites and find a cambridge counsellor where you live , you see her she will weigh you then you can go on the sole source diet , thats 3 shakes or soups a day theres loads to pick from its 35 pounds aweek , but lookin at all the pic on here its soooo worth it x

9. jamhulio

jamhulio Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks, i'll have a look at cambride website but think i'll stick with weight watchers at the minute but if loss slows down i'll have a rethink

10. carlax

carlax Full Member

cool defo stay on that for a bit longer as your doin fab x

11. jamhulio

jamhulio Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    yeah, defo gonna keep on this diet rather than cambridge. my sister doing this with me so we having a bit friendly competition. just busy congratulating myself as have had a good day today, still got 3 points left and wondering whether to eat something else now or save the points

12. SCOOBYDOOBYDOO

SCOOBYDOOBYDOO Full Member

Diet:
    Ummmm, none really at present
    Hi and welcome!!
    L x

13. jamhulio

jamhulio Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    hi, this forum is great, lots of nice friendly people to talk to

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.