Just wanting to say hi

hi and well done your doin fab , get weigh on tuesday first week and cant wait been on the cambridge ss diet for 6 days and feel great x
keep up the good work hun

Have a look at the sticky threads in the Cambridge Diet Forum and also at the Cambridge Diet website

Irene xx

am quite chuffed with it cause have only ever lost weight on slimming world before and wasn't really up for doing ww, but my sister said it was great so i thought i'd give it a go and am finding it okay. then again, am struggling at minute being stuck in house on a saturday night, I've got the munchies lol

well you can go on to sites and find a cambridge counsellor where you live , you see her she will weigh you then you can go on the sole source diet , thats 3 shakes or soups a day theres loads to pick from its 35 pounds aweek , but lookin at all the pic on here its soooo worth it x

well you can go on to sites and find a cambridge counsellor where you live , you see her she will weigh you then you can go on the sole source diet , thats 3 shakes or soups a day theres loads to pick from its 35 pounds aweek , but lookin at all the pic on here its soooo worth it x

thanks, i'll have a look at cambride website but think i'll stick with weight watchers at the minute but if loss slows down i'll have a rethink

cool defo stay on that for a bit longer as your doin fab x

Back