1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Just weighed and worse than I thought

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by solange, 15 June 2014 Social URL.

1. solange

solange Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.67%)
    Diet:
    SW/5:2/cal counting
    Soooo have to lose 2 1/2 stone as am 13 stone and 5' 7". My how it creeps up! Am determined now. Going to be everso good and get off my butt and do some power walking. :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jeanne Von Buttonpopper

Jeanne Von Buttonpopper Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World Red/EE
    Hello and welcome along. So the worst part is over, the initial weigh in. At least you are dealing with it now before it becomes more. I would look at the inspirational photos and read the stories there. When you see how much weight other people have lost, you feel full of admiration for their determination, patience and willpower and it really does give you the motivation to do it yourself. Good luck on your journey, I'm sure you will soon lose the weight you want to.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.