Step 1 Sole Source just weighed in..

Thats Brilliant! 20lbs in 4 weeks, amazing. Ive got weigh in on Monday, I'm hoping I get the stone off. I'd really like to get most of this flab off by 6 weeks more, then work up the steps as Im missing food sooo much. Tonight I made pasta with grilled veggies and chilli pesto with cheese for the boys, its my absolute bloody favourite! What do you miss the most, food wise? :)

Hi Hun yes it is hard when you have to cook for others! I come in well after my partner so don't normally cook anyway so this has really helped! My job is the washing up and just lately there is not as much so enjoying this part of the diet!

It's weigh in day for you today let me know how you are doing? Good luck! X

Fantastic!! Ooh I'd loveable 6lb'er for my 3rd week - I lost 4 1/2lbs on wk 2 weigh Saturday so 9 1/2 in 2 wks - you are doing great & guess what in 5lbs I will be in the 12's a figure I haven't seen in a year!!

Woop@!! Another 6 off , thats 16lb in 3 weeks, so pleased :) howre you doing,this week ?

Hey hun just a quick question are you exercising at all?

Well done on a 6lb loss for your 3rd week thats amazing :)

Food I crave is chinese takeaway!! could eat it all the time! but thats why im here doing this diet lol!

L
xxx

Oh just replied to your other thread. Well done!!!

Hi girls, glad you are all doing so well - I lost 2.5lbs this week so that's 12.5lbs in 3 weeks - started wk 4 today - it does get easier but I do get peckish at times, not hungry just fancy something nice to chew!

Only 2 off yesterday, so things are definitely slowing down. Cdc says to add a 400 calorie meal this week, mainly protein based stuff. Then she said I start back on sole source the week after..any thoughts?
Theresa, howre you getting on ?

My thought is that's strange advice. A single week of losing 2lbs does not constitute a slowdown - that's completely normal. We just don't get consistent losses every week.

There is absolutely no need to add a 400 calorie meal - unless of course you want to.

Back