Step 1 Sole Source just weighed in..

Well done on your weight loss please dont be disapointed I only lost 3lb my first week last time! Have you been dieting prior to doing this plan? I had been on SW last time and had small loses where as this time they have been bigger but I was being a right pig before I came back as I knew what I would be doing!Good luck hun and stick to it and you will lose! take care x

Yes this is my first week, onto number 2 and finding it much easier although it's still ruddy tuff!! I lost seven stone on my own, then gave up fags, and mum died, s 2 and a half went on :( , I started with slimming world and lost a stone, but put it right back on. I just now want to get a flamin grip, and lose the weight, CIS it's really bugging me it's just hanging (literally!) around :)

Yes this is my first week, onto number 2 and finding it much easier although it's still ruddy tuff!! I lost seven stone on my own, then gave up fags, and mum died, s 2 and a half went on :( , I started with slimming world and lost a stone, but put it right back on. I just now want to get a flamin grip, and lose the weight, CIS it's really bugging me it's just hanging (literally!) around :)

Hi hun, it is hard but the results will be worth it the end hun honest! Well done on losing 7 stone on your own that is fantastic, I know you say that you have put on 2 1/2 stone but look what trauma you went through with losing your Mum! I lost my mum in 2006 and comfort ate just like you it is such a hard time and I turned to food! I think I have tried most diets and put weight back on even this one, I have come to the conculsion I need to change the way I think to maintain my weight and have started to read a book about doing this which seems to be helping! This forum is a great way to vent your anger and frustrations as people cant see you and you can get things off your chest!

I understand also what you say about the hanging! I had 3 C Sections and 3 ops for bowel sugery so my tummy is horrible but once tucked in my knickers no body other than my partner gets to see it! (Cant believe I just typed that! Look you are making me admit things on here I never thought I would!) I have promised myself a tummy tuck once I have learned to maintain my weight!

You are a similar weight as me I am currently 12 stone 3 and 5ft 8ins tall how tall are you? We can do this and I am happy to support you if you want to buddy up?

Take care x

Had good day been busy and had my three products this evening which is not great as I feel bloated now! Good luck tomorow it does get better and the hunger will go xI did not get to weigh in tonight as it was delayed until tomorow so I will have to wait till tomorrow to see how much I lose this week? x

I have small weight losses, 3lbs, 2lbs, 1lb and 1lb, even on Cambridge, but it is a loss. Am not disappointed as it is coming off. This happened to me before and with some weeks losing more. I am on step 2, with added milk to my tea and I only drink the absolute minimum water dictated to me, but need my three cups of tea every day! Next weigh in on Thursday. I feel I have lost more than 7lbs since starting, no bloating, tiredness - in fact feel I have more energy so don't give up. We all have different weight losses. I'm a "young" 62 and 5'4". Yes it will take longer to lose the weight, but if I calorie counted, it would have to be around 1000 calories and I would be starving and it would take forever. At least with this diet I cannot say I am truly hungry!

It's true, now I'm used to it, I very rarely feel hungry, so it's easier than say slimming world where I was always looking for something free to eat!
Long term, it does worry me a little how my digestion will cope when I start eating proper food :/ still , probably got at least another 8-12 week's of this left, I'll worry about it nearer the time !

Well I completed my 1st ever 6 days on SS+ - and been weighed in 5.1/4 lbs.

If I am honest I was disappointed- but having read a few comments on here I think I may know why not as high as others - I was14st 9 when I came back off my holiday to Sharm on 4th January, I adjusted back colder climates, had a few meals for OH birthday and then went on a healthy eating diet - I tried to eat little carbs and water based stuff - stir frays and meat and veg- I was 14st 0 3/4 when I started this last week & was plenty surprised when I was weighed that I had come down.

I suppose I lost a lot of that initial water last week. I am now 13 9 1/2 so I am happy regardless that its coming down - but I will be even happier to get into the 12's.

My CDC measures me and I lost 2 inches off my hips - I can tell :))

thats great gero1, you're doing really well. It is reaaallly hard so I think we all need to cut ourselves more slack (including myself) and not be so hard on ourselves for what we expect instead of what we get weigh in wise. Weigh in for me tomorrow night-ok about it, ive stuck to this 100% so I know I will lose something! Even through weekend here staying with my dad in liverpool, hes a fantastic cook, and has been feeding my 14 yr old an immense amount of delicious foods! with me watching on!
3rd week next week, am allowed bars! woop woop! dying for a bit of bloody milk in my coffee, its just not the same :(

Legal eagle, are you doing e shakes & a 200kcal meal? What is the deal with no milk - when the woman explained them to me I only really registered the with milk & opted for that straight away so I have 4 shakes & white tea/coffee - I believe there may be a limit to the skimmed milk but I didn't register that either - I am having approx 4/5 big mugs a day but I like mine strong anyway so I don't put that much milk in.

Now, I stayed at my moms last night and its the family Sunday dinner today - the urge is getting quite strong today to have some dinner & miss a meal - I was thinking to just having some of her roast gammon with green beans, cauliflower, carrots & cabbage no spuds or gravy. Do you think I can do that for one day?

I need advice? Or else I may have to go home & sit by myself today to avoid the Sunday dinner urge........ ;(((((((

My advice is resist. I know u probably just want to eat the food, but if you do, you risk cocking up your loss this week, and coming out of ketosis which will make you more hungry. Keep focussed! Sorry, I know it's hard and I totally get what you're saying but keep strong...

Hi there Theresa,
Have had better weeks really, I was really looking forward to my CDC getting some bars but she forgot to! I know it sounds silly, but I was so peed off! I was really looking forward to eating "something"-you know what I mean? Yep been pretty tearful as its the anniversary of mum dying this week, so Im not gonna lie, Ive found things really tough.Ive still stuck to it, although I have added a dot of skimmed milk in a couple of cups of tea or coffee a day-I dont care if it makes a difference, it tastes sooo much better!! Sorry to hear youve been mad busy, hope all s gone well with you this week, how much did you lose? Speak soon x

Hi there Theresa,
Have had better weeks really, I was really looking forward to my CDC getting some bars but she forgot to! I know it sounds silly, but I was so peed off! I was really looking forward to eating "something"-you know what I mean? Yep been pretty tearful as its the anniversary of mum dying this week, so Im not gonna lie, Ive found things really tough.Ive still stuck to it, although I have added a dot of skimmed milk in a couple of cups of tea or coffee a day-I dont care if it makes a difference, it tastes sooo much better!! Sorry to hear youve been mad busy, hope all s gone well with you this week, how much did you lose? Speak soon x

Hi Hun, sorry you did not get any bars! I would have been gutted if I was looking forward to them! Sorry you been struggling as its your Mums anniversary! I still struggle 7 years on! Sending you hugs! !

I lost 1 1/2 pound this week taking me to 20 loss in 4 weeks really pleased!

Keep at it Hun you can do this x

Thats Brilliant! 20lbs in 4 weeks, amazing. Ive got weigh in on Monday, I'm hoping I get the stone off. I'd really like to get most of this flab off by 6 weeks more, then work up the steps as Im missing food sooo much. Tonight I made pasta with grilled veggies and chilli pesto with cheese for the boys, its my absolute bloody favourite! What do you miss the most, food wise? :)

Back