Just what the Doctor on that BBc Documentary Ordered!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by squiddie, 28 May 2009.

1. squiddie

squiddie Starting Again!

After watching 10 things you need to know about loosing weight last night I just had a lovely breakfast full of protein (and I do Green days) brownbread HEb with cheesey HEa baked beans and two fry-light fried eggs I also put it on a smaller plate but it's gunna take a lot more than that to calm my appetite! I shall make a mental note of how long it takes me to get hungry :D:D
  2. mumto4

mumto4 Well-Known Member

Just eat soup squiddie lol. It was quite good the docu thou- espec the diary bit!!
  3. squiddie

squiddie Starting Again!

Yeah most definately! My mum makes brilliant syn free soup so gunna get her to make that so i can have some for my lunch :D
  4. byron

byron Well-Known Member

hey squiddie- that soup sounds good sin free- pinch the recipe of ya mam 4 me please hun, im yet to find a decent one that tastes yummy
    laura xx
  5. squiddie

squiddie Starting Again!

I will do hun, from what i can remember its;

boiled up in chicken bovril - makes about 2l worth - so lots of bowlfuls! I will get the exact recipe off her asap xxx
  6. Indigo.seahorse

Indigo.seahorse Well-Known Member

That Programme brill! I had eggs for breakfast bout 7:30am and I went through till bout half 2 before feeling hungry! 2 boiled eggs and one slice of WW malted Danish.If I have 28g of shreddies and Skimmed milk it's about 11am and I'm looking for the fridge! Protein is brill!

Hugs :)
  7. jodidi

jodidi Well-Known Member

Well done mate on your 3 1/2lb loss, your doing so well!