just wondered....

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by rachl, 11 March 2009 Social URL.

1. rachl

rachl Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    CS but for a year weight watchers
    if after weighing does anyone have a treat. when i was on ww i used to enjoy something that was to high in points to have during the week. everyone i know did.

bit diff on CS. so wondered if anyone did treat. :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. charlotte-the-harlit

charlotte-the-harlit Full Member

Diet:
    alli/xenical low fat diet
    well because im doing cs on ss, after ive been weighed on a wed i allow myself to have a sanwich cos i miss bread usually ham one, i also let myself have a bottle of coke and either crisps or choc bar. however i get weighed in boots and i buy it in boots so its still low on calories, student nights a wed but i dont touch alchol but do allow myself the odd soft drink however it bloats me so much i tend not to. i do go to the take away shops with my mates on the way home and have a small chips, usually i cant even finish them as my stomach has shrunk.

hope that helps hun

4. nexangelus

nexangelus Carpe diem, baby!

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(15.58%)
    Diet:
    Clean eating (no processed food)
    I never did food based treats when on diets, I would buy something else, like a face pack, or a magazine, etc...

5. Soozy-Sparklers

Soozy-Sparklers Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.31%)
    Diet:
    Avidlite
    One incentive that a friend told me (that is doing Slimming World) is that she has bought a silver plain bracelet.... and for every 1/2 stone she loses (7lbs) she buys a little charm to add onto it!

Which I think is a brilliant incentive :) :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.