just wondered....

rachl

if after weighing does anyone have a treat. when i was on ww i used to enjoy something that was to high in points to have during the week. everyone i know did.

bit diff on CS. so wondered if anyone did treat. :)

well because im doing cs on ss, after ive been weighed on a wed i allow myself to have a sanwich cos i miss bread usually ham one, i also let myself have a bottle of coke and either crisps or choc bar. however i get weighed in boots and i buy it in boots so its still low on calories, student nights a wed but i dont touch alchol but do allow myself the odd soft drink however it bloats me so much i tend not to. i do go to the take away shops with my mates on the way home and have a small chips, usually i cant even finish them as my stomach has shrunk.

hope that helps hun

I never did food based treats when on diets, I would buy something else, like a face pack, or a magazine, etc...

One incentive that a friend told me (that is doing Slimming World) is that she has bought a silver plain bracelet.... and for every 1/2 stone she loses (7lbs) she buys a little charm to add onto it!

Which I think is a brilliant incentive :) :)

Back