Just wondering

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Pretty pills, 23 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Pretty pills

Pretty pills New Member

Diet:
    LT
    Hiya

Would it be possible to still lose weight if I was to have 2 milkshakes and one meal a day?

or 2 small meals and one shake?

Ta

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xsarahloux

xsarahloux ~~someday!~~

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    it would be possible yes, as you would be having far less calories that you normally would.

but there is no point. you should either do all or nothing or you might as well do slimfast. Lipotrim is Total Food Replacement and should be treated as such.

maybe slimfast would work for you, or perhaps cambridge diet? as they have a plan that involves food too.

good luck hun xx

4. Lexi2009

Lexi2009 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.43%)
    Diet:
    w8
    If you were careful with the calories in your meals you probably would but if you had carbs in your meals you'd no longer be in ketosis and then your weight loss would be much slower. I'm struggling at the moment and keep telling myself the food will still be there when the weight is gone. I tried adapting a meal replacement programme in the past and gradually added more and more until I stopped losing and then ended up putting weight back on, for me it was a slippery slope. You might be more disiplined than me though.

5. tasha2000

tasha2000 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.6%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    To do this you go on the maintenance programme with liportim, The total calorific content of two shales is just over 500 cals.. but they contain carbs so do not work on ketosis premise but on low calorie weight loss... to lose weight this way you must stick to the two shakes, have either lunch or dinner of an extremely low calorie meal such as steamed fish. chicken veg etc. not snack etc. As other posters have said if you are going to eat then perhaps slimming world , weightwatchers etc might suit as the weight loss using the mainteneance sachets is as slow as any of these other plans, averaging between one and 2 lbs per week x

6. anne-mariep

anne-mariep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(24.46%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim ~ now maintaining hopefully
    Try the maintenance program its 2 shakes 1 meal but the shakes are different from the ones that are on the tfr program. They wud usually advice this if you have less to lose. Ask your pharmacy they wanted me to do it wen i was still starving after 3 weeks i said no coz i tink tfr is easier because there is no temptation.

7. bigwelshboy

bigwelshboy Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.27%)
    Diet:
    LT
    just a question what is the difference between lipotrim and slimfast?has LT got something slimfast has not?

8. sbridge7

sbridge7 Silver Member

Diet:
    Maintenance after CD
    Try Cambridge Diet, there is SS+ where you can have 3 shakes and a small meal of protein and salad/veg xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.