Just wondering..

xfayfayx

Hi,

I'm day 5 of ss+ and have 5 stone to lose.

Im (5ft 7")
start weight (15st 11 3/4 lbs)
Need to lose (5 stone)

Im due to WI on Friday, can I be cheeky and ask for your (height, start weight and First WI results) just to give me an idea of what I could expect.
:)
Thanks
xxx

Last edited:
Hey Fay

I am 5'6, i was 17.6 when i first got weighed... and on my first week i lost 8lbs and last sat i lost 6lbs so 1 stone in 2 weeks!..:)... so happy with that... but think this week will be the dreaded week 3 which might mean a pants loss... but sticking with it 100%... just pure SS for me... as i find adding the food makes me stay a bit static.

Im a re starter, and managed last time i did this in 2009 to lose over 3 stone really quickly, i went from 16.6 to 13 stone.... then went on holiday felt amazing!!! and fell off the wagon!... biggest challenge is maintaining it!... and not going back to bad eating habits, which is exactly what i did!!! :(.

Stick with it thou... and try not to be tempted by all the talk on here of "what your allowed" etc.. only go by what your book tells you can eat at the moment. Sure you will do amazing!.

Good luck for your weigh in.

xxxx

Thanks for replying hun. Means alot.
I sneakily weighed myself last night and I am now 15.4 so I have lost 7.3/4 since Saturday. I have done this before too and lost +3 stone like youself I did get back in to bad habits. I now live with my partner who is obsessed with eating chicken and protein so hopefully I will keep it off this time :) Good luck for weigh in hun. I cant wait. You mention a book, what book is this? The consultant I had gave me nothing and wasnt very helpful so I am going to see a new consultant on Friday and she seems very helpful so hopefully I will get everything I need?!?! :) xxx

I'm also 5ft 7 but started at 16st 7 and lost 9.5lbs my first week. Both other times I did this I started at 16st 2lbs and lost 8 lbs. but then I don't carry much glycogen compared to others.

My second week I lost 5.5lbs so more than a stone lost in 2 weeks.

5' 3"

start weight 19st 4.25lbs

first weigh in (after 9 days): 5.5lbs

That's pretty low, but clearly i'm short, i had a huge BMI, and plenty of time before my weigh in, and it still sucked. Not that it matters a jot now. I'm six stone down in a shade over 5.5months. Week one might feel like it's the most important thing in the world, but far more important than what happens at weigh-ins, is what happens inbetween them. Are you going going to kick this diet's arse? Are you going to go the full distance?

Repeat after me (because you will need to remember this one day, cos we all get rubbish weigh ins from time to time):
Weightloss is NOT linear and it is NOT fair. ;)

Hi Fay

I'm 5'7 and started at 16st. First week I lost 15lbs and second week 7lbs!! I guess I store a lot of glycogen!!

I'm 5'3'', started at 12st 3lb SS since Friday morning and weighed in this evening at 11st 6lb!

5ft 4 inch. 1st weigh in (5 days). 7ib loss

Hey

I am from the male category ( not many on here!! ) and I am 6 ft 2" starting weight 22 st 9 Ibs.

I lost 16 pounds on my first weigh in so a good start:)

2 nd weigh in tomorrow!!!!

Good luck

Bruce

5 foot 7. Starting weight 14 stone
Week 1 loss - 8lbs
Week 2 loss - 4lbs

Good luck xx

I'm 5'5 started at 18st 8lb and lost 11lb in my first week.

I'm 5'10'', starting weight of 15 stone. I've just had my first weigh in and lost 9 pounds.

What I'll say is make yourself stick to the diet for the first week, and then the weight loss will give you the motivation for the next. Good luck xx

Back