Justina's back and ready to succeed.

justgina

taking it 1 day at a time
After successfully reaching my goal in 2009 my weight had crept back up and all my size 10s are lurking at the back of the wardrobe. It's time to liberate them, so here goes.
Starting weight, 11st 10lb. I'll be following TS until i get to 10st 6lb then plan on doing WS to my goal of 9st 7lb.
I've had a few emotional upsets this year but am learning to open up instead of internalising everything so i have confidence that i can do this, no more self medicating with carbs.

Hooray, week one successfully under my belt. No real problems, except hubby keeps trying to get me to eat at teatime. Looking forward to getting to BMI 25 and changing to WS so he'll shut up. Hopefully that won't take me very long.

So, WEEK 1 LOSS: 5.6LB

Hooray, week one successfully under my belt. No real problems, except hubby keeps trying to get me to eat at teatime. Looking forward to getting to BMI 25 and changing to WS so he'll shut up. Hopefully that won't take me very long. So, WEEK 1 LOSS: 5.6LB
Well done Gina! Did you also start last Monday? Just had my first weigh-in today. xx

Yes, I did start last Monday. How did your first week go?

It went quite okay. I mean, I struggled every now
and then but I stayed on the program and thankfully I made it through to the end of first week. The weigh-in result cheered me up. Lost 9lbs :) And that's enough motivation for me to stay, be good, and reach my goal. xx

Back