Kandy gastric bypass diary before and after(ish) piccies!

Well i am 3lbs down this week 1 more pound and it's 7 and a half stone down yipeeeee !

FRIDAY (Not much appetite)
BREAKFAST:-
Banana

LUNCH:-
bacon salad sandwich

DINNER:-
ham and cheese coleslaw pasta salad

SNACKS:-
cashew nuts, banana

DRINKS:-
cranberry and raspberry, coffee, water

WOW... size 10's!!!!!!!!!!!!! ermmmmmm what size you gonna be when you've lost another 18lb!!!!!

Nas x

WOW... size 10's!!!!!!!!!!!!! ermmmmmm what size you gonna be when you've lost another 18lb!!!!!

Nas x

Oh, they are a very snug size 10 so hopefully i will be a comfortable size 10 when i lose this 18lbs i do have loose skin to contend with so unless i was to opt for surgery to remove it i cant see me going smaller which is fine with me !

The surgeon warned me that my abdomen was very very tiny inside and that i would need surgery for loose skin but it's not horrendous yet ! So i can live with it. I must exercise more though, i am so norty :eek: !

I think i look much bigger than a 10 or 12 though and i am most definitely fat in my head . It's a strange feeling i am still amazed that people notice i have lost weight because to me i still feel like a clumsy lump :rolleyes: . Yesterday i walked around 2 parked cars because i (in my mind) wouldn't fit between them my OH was laughing because it was a big gap but in my mind i was too big!

Strange creatures aren't we !
Hope your okay hunny much love Jules xxx

LOLOLOL Thanks DQ,

Saturday,
small tin beans and sausages

beef jerky, banana

chicken curry and rice

beef jerky, twister lolly , bag of crisps

coffee, water, raspberry and cranberry, s/f juice

SUNDAY

Breakfast:-
bowl mini weetabix choc chips

roast beef ,veg ,roast spud and gravy

cheese and ham pasta with mayo

pkt crisps, bag of choc buttons, beef jerky, twister lolly

water, coffee, apple juice

vits as always xxxxxx

OMG a size 10 already?? How amazing is that!!! I want a bypass soooooo baaaad!!! xx

OMG a size 10 already?? How amazing is that!!! I want a bypass soooooo baaaad!!! xx

Hiya Bex,
Crazy isn't it ! :eek::D:D:D:D

MONDAY

bacon salad mayo sw

cheese tomato sw

beef stew

cheddars, milky bar buttons, few crisps, twister lolly

apple juice, coffee

VITS (forgot them yesterday boy can i tell the difference)

XXX :D

Friday:-
bacon mush sw

Cheese tomato sw

1/2 cheese pasta salad

SUPPER:-
1/2 cheese pasta salad

bag crisps, milkybar, granola bar, terryaki beef jerky, twister lolly ( had too many nibblys today)

water, coffee, apple juice

VITS

Well have been a little more free with my snacks and had a few evenings with a glass or 2 of wine and had no weightloss this week so must pull it back this weekend i did enjoy my food and haven't gained so its no problems . Just keep an eye on it before it becomes a problem lol ! xxx

Back