Kandy's diary

kandy

Silver Member
79491 posts since my last visit hmmm i am in for a long night lol !

Last visit march 8th .
Seem's alot has been going on since i was last here see i am no longer a mod which is fair enough as i did go awol not very helpful is that :rolleyes: .

Also a mood thing has appeared mmm choices choices :confused: !
I choose scared all will become clear as my diary unfolds lol !

Well unfortunately i have been in bad health very bad health which is a culmination of pcos (hormones are frantic) and misuse of diets have to admit i have not been a good girl and my poor abused body has given up on me as of last month my doctors have informed me some form of surgery is all they can do for me and that's that, no choices other than pain and discomfort or surgery, diet no longer an option !
As of the past week i am no longer in excrutiating pain (PHEW) so i am hoping i can prove them wrong and eventually healthy eating will work although it isnt making a bit of difference at the mo i am retaining at 800 - 1000 cals like i said body has given up ! :cry:

I am now looking forward to catching up with everyone and have to say i have really missed this place !

Love to y'all Julie xxx

Hello chick....

Welcome back... you have been missed tooooooo!!!!

Can't wait to catch up with ya

lots of love

Gen xxx

Um, you wouldn't like a go at JUDDERING would you, it is becoming very trendy on here at the mo.Check out various threads about the Johnson up day down day diet!

Great to see you back.

Love

Hello chick....

Welcome back... you have been missed tooooooo!!!!

Can't wait to catch up with ya

lots of love

Gen xxx

Hiya Hunnybunch,

Good to be back :D have yet to find ya thread but things have changed so quickly on here i am pushed to find anyone! lol
Catch ya later Julie xxx

Hello, lovely lady!! It's great to see you back!!

xxxxxxx

Hellllooooo Isychick,
Where has your diary gone ? i was a bit worried you had run off too !!!
Thanks for stopping in i will keep you all informed IF or WHEN i take the surgery route feel like i am copping out :giveup: !

Tell me are you Mrs Eric yet ? Please tell me i didn't miss it ! :ashamed0005: !

Take care lovely,
Julie xxx

Um, you wouldn't like a go at JUDDERING would you, it is becoming very trendy on here at the mo.Check out various threads about the Johnson up day down day diet!

Great to see you back.

Love

Hiya Barb,
Thanks for popping in, JUDDERING sounds intriguing i will have to have a look for that !

Up and down diet hey what has been happening on here :eek: i need to research a little more lol !

Thanks for the welcome and nice to feel right at home again
lotsa luv Julie xxx

Okay everybody,
Had a bad day self image wise thats happening alot lately been very good with my medication and food but i havent drunk ANY water for over a week so my challenge is to get supping 2 litres a day to start i know it cant hurt so time to get glugging !

I am off to check out juddering !
Hmmmmmm bet its not half as much fun as it sounds lol !

Luv to y'all Julie XXXXX

Well i have just checked over the up day down day thread liking that, must say !

Still not sure what it entails yet but i am hopeful still havent a clue what juddering means but i am sure that someone will enlighten me soon.
My mood is now inspired hope i can freeze that one lol !
luv Julie XXX

Hey girl welcome back nice 2 see u back online.
Missed chatting to u. Hope to catch up very soon take care xxxxx

hi kandy
i`m kaz, i`m pretty new to the forum i began ss on 19th april so almost finished my 5th week
nice to see other faces on here
i love reading diaries and keeping inspired from all your efforts
look forward to chatting
kaz :D

Back