Karen's Diary

kazzini

Tonight marks the end of my first week on Xenical. I have a tendency to hop on and off scales so going to hold off weighing until 3 weeks from today.

I've been trying to be really careful with food but have noticed that the hour after eating is quite uncomfortable...

But it isn't as uncomfortable as day to day living at 19 plus stone....

Bring on the 18 stones.

Tonight marks the end of my first week on Xenical. I have a tendency to hop on and off scales so going to hold off weighing until 3 weeks from today.

I've been trying to be really careful with food but have noticed that the hour after eating is quite uncomfortable...

But it isn't as uncomfortable as day to day living at 19 plus stone....

Bring on the 18 stones.

Hi & welcome! I'm a daily weigher too & don't think that will ever stop so well done! Onwards & downwards x

Thanks to both of you. Have you been on the Xenical long? And are you doing it alongside an eating plan? I am just focusing on fat counts at the moment. Hopefully it will make a positive impact at the scales!

Thanks to both of you. Have you been on the Xenical long? And are you doing it alongside an eating plan? I am just focusing on fat counts at the moment. Hopefully it will make a positive impact at the scales!

I am not on it anymore, I was from oct 11 til feb 12 then went jt alone... I calorie counted alongside but have just this week started following sw cos I'm stuck a stone from target

Hello i am currently on week 10, i just focus on the fat content not the calories. I get weighed every month x

Back