Karen's Diary

21lbs to go1

Well, since I've been posting on everyone else's diaries, and I've been nudged by certain other (!!), thought I'd start my own diary. Hope I can keep up with it, so here goes...

B - Hot X Bun (haven't pointed it yet!)
L - WW tomato soup - 1point
D - WW Fish pie 5 1/2 with salad 0

S - WW rice pud with caramel - 1 1/2
Maltesers - haven't pointed yet!!! (still munching!!

Sorry I'm not very organised yet with pointing, but only decided to start diary in last minute. Was actually just off to bed, so think yourselves lucky - lol.

The maltesers are a catastrophy as I found them under the stairs - I had hidden them at christmas for my purpose, and forgotten them:eek: I've now found them and had to share them (they are a whopping box and I would have been sick if I had eaten them all).

A lot of my meals you will notice are ww. This isn't coz i'm lazy, but I am cooking for hubby and 3 children - 13 - 20 yrs, so I can't be bothered to point out meals for me to eat and cook pointed recipes. Got beef in beer tommorrow in slow cooker so will have to work that out???? Anyway I'm knackered and have made the effort to do this diary:D Up early in the morning to take youngest son to footie then got to watch no 2 son and then got mum here in afternoon and for dinner, so busy day:sigh:

Night night x

Back