Karens WW Diary

aww crap. i just wrote a huge reply and lost it! Just wanted to say Im glad you are recovering well Breda but take good care of yourself! you dont want bits tearing or falling off :D

Im going to work shortly. dropped daughter off and she was very happy when i left her. I just need to sort myself out now and pop into work to do all this shopping.

I just had a phonecall from that place i applied to work for. They wanted to interview me at 9.30am tomorrow but obviously I am going away in the morning :( I have told them when I am available and just waiting for them to call back. It would be an ideal job! a 24 hour shift once a week - all over with in a day. I would get decent pay and would be able to work it easily around the kids and uni. well..easier than working 24 hours a week split over a few days at all kinds of times. fingers tightly crossed that they can offer me an interview at another time!

Day 68

Breakfast

Banana and satsuma (0)

Lunch

low fat shop bought sarnie (9)
monster munch (5)
satsumas (0)

Dinner

50g roasted chicken, skin removed (2)
sweet chilli chicken and noodles (9)
dairylea dunkers (3)
Greenbeans (0)

Snacks

pineapple
asdas choc 'take a break' (3)
options hot choc (2)

Total: 33/35

Last edited:
Aw Karen good luck with rescheduling the interview. I'd agree that one 24hr shift would be easier than separating 24 hours over a week. Fingers crossed for you hun. I smiled at your crafty shopping plan being WW-friendly, how bloomin' perfect tbh. Make sure you've got plenty of help carrying it though. Lol @ your son categorically refusing to talk to you.. eh, parents, what do they know ;) x

Hope the interview works out ok Karen. Thats sounds ideal hours for you . Isnt it really annoying to loose a post like that .has happened a few times to me .Maybe I just talk too much???:D

hi guys! I have rescheduled the interview so thats cool. I'll be interviewing with 2 other candidates though :( hate that! Its not until next week. Im not going to say exactly when it is.... but will let you know after :p my nerves will be bad enough!

I went to the Refugee event and it was great :D i managed to avoid all the samosas, spring rolls, onion/potato patties and allll the other lovely looking food. Now i just need to dye my roots and finish my packing. I am absolutely shattered now! im going to miss my lovely family :( but will enjoy the activities too :D xxxxx

Great news on the interview... I'll keep everything crossed for you. Enjoy your break away, I hope the weather is kind too :)

Good luck for interview lovely! Enjoy ur trip!!

Breda -glad u r recovering well xx

Good Morning Minis!

What a wet, cold, miserable day it is! PERFECT for a day on Dartmoor me thinks :D Im sitting here with a head full of purple developing dye and a pile of clothes. Ive packed my kitchen scales and some foodie bits i will need (sweetners, frylight, ryvita, mini-snack-a-jacks etc). Anyone would think i was moving out :D Today we are paintballing :eek: and tonight we are having a bbq so it should be a good day.

Good luck to all the Tuesday and Wednesday weighers! If I can get the internet on my phone I will pop on to see your results or otherwise, I will see you all Thursday :D

Take care everyone xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Karen, hope you are having a good trip away! Good luck for the interview whenever it is! x

Jealous - wish I was paintballing :) hope ur having a fab time x

Hello Miniminers!

I have returned :D I have had a fab fab fab couple of days and didnt want to come home :cry: I could happily have stayed for 2 more days. You'll be pleased to hear I was under points both days AND i have walked my flipping legs off! I climbed TWO tors and for miles around. I even went on an extra 3 mile up-hill walk unprompted last night! We had a guy come along who is an avid hiker/walker type and we really hit it off so I am going to go walking regularly with him. I can think of worse things whan walking behind him for 3 hours drooling at his tight buns :p Shhh! dont tell hubby :D I am exhausted but very happy with myself... I have had a wonderful time and stayed completely on track. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my refugee guys :D Im seeing them all tomorrow (if my legs dont seize up) for the final day of refugee week celebrations and wont be working with them for a couple of weeks following as i have a training day. Still, I am blown away that we have had such a perfect trip.

Im going to go to a weigh-in this evening... fingers crossed guys. Im pretty sure i have earned a 2 stone loss this week :D xxxxxx

Last edited:
Well done lovely! Sounds fab! Good luck for WI xx

Day 71

Breakfast

mini snack a jacks (3)
1 thin slice of buttered toast (3)
2 x satsumas (0)

Lunch

crisps! (3)
hot choc (1)

Dinner

300g potato (6)
125g chicken (4)
spinach, toms, spices, veggies (0)

Snacks

TBA

Total: 20/35

glad you had a great time karen and :fingerscrossed: for weigh in xx

I'm posting this during weigh-in cos I'm so bloody gobsmacked.... I lost 6 flipping lbs this week. I am stunned... I may cry! Xxxxxx

U absolute little superstar!!! We both got our 3rd sevens!! Well done us!! :) race u to the next one? Xx

I'm posting this during weigh-in cos I'm so bloody gobsmacked.... I lost 6 flipping lbs this week. I am stunned... I may cry! Xxxxxx

WOW!! WELL DONE!! x

thanks girls xx

DEFINITELY race you to the next milestone Carly. You have a 0.5lb head start but i will try my hardest! Im going hiking a couple of times this coming week, if my new best buddy is available! he will push me more than i will push myself i think. I have interview and work and daughters birthday next week so will see what i can manage with that too xx

Omg that amazing! I bet you stood there like :-o lol x

Back