Karens WW Diary

i actually shouted 'NO!' at the poor woman and made her jump out of her skin! she gave me a big hug though :D

i actually shouted 'NO!' at the poor woman and made her jump out of her skin! she gave me a big hug though :D

Hahaha that made me chuckle! X

6lbs in one week !!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Well done you. I am thrilled for you . You deserve it. Will have to catch up with you and Carly with this exercise lark . It seems to work. :D:D:D

heya breda... Im still in shock! I hope you have been looking after yourself after your op. once you are up to it, you should definitely get into this lark! will root through your diary in a mo :)

Bloomin' marvellous Karen :D Well done on staying within points and MASSIVE congrats for your 6lb SIX!!! loss - that's mega missus!

I had a headstart last time and u still caught up :) so chuffed for u! Sounds like a busy week ahead! Cx

Thanks michaela, carly and Jo. Xxx Jo, its actually ur progress that pushed me to do all the walking as I had intended to wait in the minibus with the other workers! Then thought of how u started out and just forced myself up hills in the rain haha xxxx

good morning minis!

Im really tired but am going to pop into the refugee centre as its the last day of refugee week celebrations and then go for a walk up another Tor on Dartmoor before getting the kids!

Day 72

Breakfast

Banana (0)
2 x satsumas (0)

Lunch

WW chicken & Bacon sarnie (7)
quavers (3)
Pineapple (0)

Dinner

TBA

Snacks

TBA

Total: /35

Where do u get ur WW sarnie? Sounds good! Enjoy ur walk xx

Ive never seen it anywhere but in Asdas... strange but true! has a nice peppery mayo in it :) Hope you have a lovely day Carly. Finishing my coffee and packing my walking boots. I ordered a pair of hiking boots last night but using my doc marten boots in the meantime :D

Thanks Jo. X. I have been entirely on track but very busy. We have an unexpected house guest at the moment... an asylum seeker attached to a project that I have worked with. I'm usually a stickler for professional conduct but officially, the lad is 23 and therefore not in my working remit as a youth worker. Plus, I'm going to a new job soon! I know him well, know he is very vulnerable and he became homeless yesterday. So, had to take him home! We went to a refugee week party last night with the kids and had a great time. I ate but it was all I'd had all day. Will point properly now. It's my daughters birthday tomorrow and we are having a bbq. I'm not climbing any more tors until Friday but will try to get in a few walks. I bought proper walking sandals yesterday and am being fitted for hiking boots on Tuesday. I've got a hectic week coming now! Will post menu later. Xxx

Hope u have a nice BBQ tomorrow :) and u are such an inspiring person ;) xx

Heya carly! Hope u r having a good weekend. I'm popping on to count points. I've had 15 PPs so far in the form of fruit, toast, poached egg and a kitkat! Dinner for tonight.... not sure yet!!

Enjoy ur weekend :) sounds like a good day so far! Xx

Life sounds very busy for you Karen. Massive 'well done' on the walking and hiking, it really is win/win... doing something you enjoy that's good for you too. I hope your daughter has a good birthday tomorrow, enjoy the bbq.

heya Carly and Michaela xxx

Im pooped! I made tomato rice, a large salad and some halal lamb shish kebabs for dinner. it was all lovely but very spicy!

Day 73

Breakfast
KitKat (6)
Options Hot Chocolate (1)
Banana (0)

Lunch
2 poached eggs (4)
2 slices wholemeal toast (4)
Ketchup (1)

Dinner
Small Rice (4)
Large Salad with Lemon Wedges (0)
Lamb kebabs (7)
250ml glass of white wine (7?????)

Snacks
2 satsumas (0)
mini snack-a-jacks (3)

Total Dailies: 34/34 + 3 weeklies

That sounds yummy (even if spicy!!) have a lovely day tomorrow xx

Hi Jo and Carly and Good Morning Minis! xxxx

Well... today we celebrate our girls birthday (even though it isnt until tomorrow). We just presented her with her BMX and she is now riding around the street like a lunatic :D While she does that we are going to draw up a shopping list and decorate the house in balloons. Usually we would do it the night before when she goes to bed but our house guest was tired and is using the sofa so we let him go to sleep. We are starting the BBQ from 2-3pm but I am going to be really careful with what I eat. If I can lose 2 lbs this week, it means I will have less than 100lbs to lose! If i managed to lose 3lbs that would mean I get my 10%. HOWEVER! I lost so much last week i know it is quite likely that this week will be a difficult week. Also, I have only walked once this week and wont get a chance to do a big walk again until Friday.

Today is going to be interesting. My dad has gone utterly mental about our house guest. Although my dad is an Irish immigrant and 6 of his siblings are too... he seems to get his 'daily mail' head on and thinking the most stupid and untrue things about asylum seekers. the fact he is so racist is a huge barrier. Hes a lovely man but has some serious tunnel vision about some things. So... yesterday S (i'll call our guest by his initial) met my parents, went to shake dads hand and you could see he didn't want to. Worse, you could tell S noticed. My parents also took great effort to pounce on my husband when he went over there yesterday to build our girls bike. They made their feelings clear about how we are endangering our children with dirty foreigners. That kind of disgusting thinking REALLY gets my back up... especially when it comes from another immigrant. My dad came here for economic reasons.. the guys I am talking about turn up with bullet wounds and in utter fear for their lives. im getting quite peeved just typing about it! anyways... my daughter has invited 2 more refugees to her birthday as she is close to them and wanted them at her birthday. I agreed because I am quite close to them and they will be great company for S today. I can see the communication is difficult for him and he is feeling a bit isolated :( My dad better behave!

Well... I have quite a bit to do guys so will try to behave myself. Hopefully I can be strong in the face of crisps and birthday cake :) I will fiddle my menu as the day goes on. I get 1 less daily now. Still, 34 is quite a lot and I have only used 3 weeklies so far this week.

Have a lovely Sunday guys xxxx

Day 74

Breakfast
30g Porridge with water (3)
Options Hot Chocolate (1)
Banana (0)

Lunch
Cheese (4)
2 slices wholemeal toast (4)
Salad cream (1)

Salad (0)

Dinner