Karens WW Diary

Hi guys :)

I didnt end up seeing S as I couldnt reach him earlier but eventually got through to arrange seeing him tomorrow for dinner so I am meeting him at 1pm. Before that I have an 'Aqua-Zumba' class. I have no idea what that entails but i will find out at 10.45am tomorrow! Tuesday I have bodyjam, wednesday I have aquafit, thursday I have personal trainer, friday i have aquafit AND bodyjam with another bodyjam on Sunday. If this doesnt shift weight, i dunno what will! Im not sure if Im walking with P this week. I do really enjoy it... dartmoor is beautiful and when i get to the top of those tors/hills, i really feel i have achieved something. of course, it always feels like ive just conquered Everest lol. I'll be huffing/red/gasping/making stupid noises and P hasn't even broken a sweat! Quite embarressing to be so utterly unfit but there ya go! it is what it is :D Im sure P doesnt care and I dont care if P cares or not.. Im just glad I can manage it even if it does half kill me! Im impressed that I am learning to read maps and use a compass properly. I want to get really good at it and dazzle my hubby and kids with it. they'd be so surprised to see me up rocks and hills leading them around the moors without getting lost! more SHOCKED actually :)

Hubby took the kids out today and i went back to bed. Ive slept loads today... must be still tired from Fridays walking :) We are having some overheating issues with our car so I am panicking a bit. we need to get the car seen to in time for my 3 weeks of training for the new job as it is over 20 miles away and daily. taking a train isnt really an option as I need to drop the kids to school still. gah! Hope it is a very inexpensive job and something the garage can fit in this week! something else to worry about... just what i need

Anyways, I am going to finish watching Law and Order then hit the sack :) Hope you all have a lovely Monday. goodnight, me lovers (as we say in Plymouth) xxxxx

Wow! All them classes sound amazing!!! Enjoy :) tell me all about aqua Zumba sounds awesome!! Xx

it sounds a little scary to me Carly but it did grab my attention. Will definitely be here bleating about it tomorrow lol xxx

God Karen you will be a shadow of your former self after all those classes. Hope the car isnt a big job . They are such a money pit but essential worse luck .. Have a good day tomorrow. Sleep tight

Thanks Breda, blooming cars! good night! xxx

Like the new pic :) x

Heya carly and Good Morning Minis!

REALLY didnt want to wake up this morning. My eldest has 'challenge week' so he is sailing everyday and has to be dropped off for 9am (its miles away) so im dropping the other 2 to my friends who will take them to school and i am taking eldest to my mums then using her car from there as ours is overheating. then im going to aqua zumba and picking up S, collecting 2 youngests then collecting eldest in same way... to mothers and use her car from there. what a palava! this is my last week of time to myself for a month as i then have 3 weeks of daily training. Right... got to throw some kids in various cars and locations :D have a good day guys xxxxx

Day 89

Breakfast
Porridge (4)
Banana (0)
2 x Satsumas (0)

Lunch
WW Fajita Wrap (8)
Quavers (3)
Cherries (0)

2nd Lunch (was starrrrving!)
Crustless Quiche (8)
Salad cream (1)
Salad (0)

Dinner
125g cooked Chicken (4)
60g (dried) wholewheat spaghetti (6)
Home made Pasta Sauce (0)
Salad (0)

Snacks
TBA

Total Dailies: 34/34

Activity: Cant find pedometer! Did 45 mins of Aqua-Zumba.

Last edited:
Sounds busy!! Have fun x

heya Carly, thought I'd let you know that Aqua-Zumba was good. Not amazing but not awful lol. I didnt feel very challenged to be honest but it has definitely made me eager to book into a 'dry-land' zumba class :D Hope you are having a good day xxx

:) good to kno! Do u have Zumba for wii/ DVD? Xx

Wow Karen, how many classes? You're going to be meeting yourself coming backwards lol. There's me thinking 20 minutes Shred is a big deal. Good luck for WI :)

Good luck with classes tomorrow Karen . You are a machine girl !!!!!:D

bu

Hi guys, I'm ok... but manic at the moment. Hope you're all doing well. Will post when I get online properly. I can't type properly from this phone! Will post tomorrow xxxxxx

Missing u lots Karen :)

Hello you lovely lot!

I dont know whether it is a sane move or not but I have decided to stop going to class for a while and just do the plan on my own from home. I question the sanity in it as I have been so erratic on the plan for the last couple of weeks but I cannot get to class for at least the next 2 weeks as i am training for new job full time and wont get back for it. if i am honest, i NEVER stay to class anyways so it isnt like im sacrificing support. Im going to give it the next 2 - 3 weeks and see how i get on. I weighed this morning and have actually gained 2lb in the last 3 weeks. its a gain of about 1lb really as my scales weigh heavier than WWs but i am going to go by mine for now. I have been good for this week but had been bad previously so, although i am gutted, i am just drawing a line under it and getting on with it from now on. This means I have moved my weigh-ins to Monday mornings. Wish me luck!

another new beginning... i start my new job today. I am so nervous at the thought! Im going to be class based until the 3rd week of training so will be in learning mode for now. In week 3 i will shadow other workers so im not doing my 'real' work just yet but its still making me nervous lol.

I'll do my menu when I get the chance. Im not really prepared for today but will make it work somehow. Will be more organised for the rest of the week! Off to make myself presentable for the new bosses :D

Have a good day guys xxxxxxxxx

Good luck with your new job x. A new beginning is probably just the thing to get you back on track xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Karen. Delighted to see you back on . We missed you. :(. Heaps of luck to you for today. Its very unsettling starting a new job . you are bound to be preoccupied . dont beat yourself up about the few pounds gain ,you will have settled in a week or so and if anyone can shift those few pounds you can!!!!.

Hiya Siandy, Jo and Breda! xxx

Today went well but my brain is utterly fried now :D I like the other workers though and i like the managers (so far). I think I am going to really like working here. exciting!

Today has been a good one. mainly because I have been too busy to stuff my face :) I think you are right though Siandy, this is a bit of a clean slate to kick myself into touch!

Jo, I totally relate to rushing to class then rushing out... that is exactly what i do and it is a bit of a pain. I think i still need the accountability though so getting hubby to weigh me is a good idea. If i am faffing and not coping after the 2 weeks i will go back to class with my tail between my legs. im not too proud!

Breda, thanks hun. i love your wisdom and encouragement :D you are totally right, in a couple of weeks i will have forgotten my slip and be flying along. im not going to worry about a couple of bad weeks in the grand scheme of it all as i have always known this will be a long term thang :D xxxxxx

I have had a successful day food-wise. Ive had:

Brekky: 30g porridge (3) 150ml semiskimmed milk (2)
Lunch: Tesco light prawn sarnie (7) Quavers (3)
Dinner: 300g Jacket Potato (6) 45g light philly with chives (2) Salad (0)
Snacks: Crunchie (5) WW salt and vinegar crisps (2)

Total: 30/34

Back