Karens WW Diary

Ooh could so eat a crunchy right now!! Lol

Glad your 1st day went well, nice feeling when you just know your gonna like it!

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's lovely to have you back Karen :) Worry not about the gain, as you said, draw a line and in the bigger scheme of things this blip will soon be a distant memory. Sounds like you will be super busy work-wise for the next few weeks which may help you back on track too. I do WW Online and have to say that it is working for me, WI is on a Friday morning which suits me well. See how you get on, there's nothing lost either way. I think the support of everyone here is worth it's weight in gold :)
Michaela x

Welcome back!!!

Missed u loads! Hope ur first day went really well :) and I think trying it without class is a plan! I'm tempted too... But that would dash my magazine dreams hehe!

Have an awesome week and that 1 real lb will go xx

Good morning guys :D thanks for the messages xxxx

Im so tired! my brain has been disengaged since finishing uni in May so yesterday was a bit of a shock to the old muscle. My eldest is feeling really poorly... he has been awake coughing for the last 2 nights so my mum is coming over to watch him. Im training somehwere 30 miles away and never been to before so im going to dash out earlier in order to allow enough time to get lost. My daughter has her last day of primary school tomorrow so she is excited but sad. Im going to miss her leavers assembly and her trip in the limo so i am gutted but my hubby will be there and so will my mum and sister. ive never ever missed one of her school events so i feel pretty upset to be honest :( She understands though and i have a friend videoing most of it.

Brekky: 30g porridge (made with water & sweetner) (3)
Lunch: Asda Coleslaw layered salad (5) Tikka pieces (5) Pineapple (0)
Dinner: McChicken Sandwich (10) medium fries (9)
Snacks: WW salt and vinegar crisps (2) 2 satsumas (0) Tangy Toms (3) 2 coffees w/sugar (2)

Total: 34/34 + 5 weeklies

Last edited:
Good Evening Minis :D

Training was tough today but tomorrow will be worse. Im getting paid for it though and I am enjoying the whole experience so mustn't moan! Tomorrow we are wrestling lol. well... learning how to defend ourselves without hurting the attacker :rolleyes:

Today I forgot my healthy pre-made lunch!!! I left it on the kitchen sideboard and didnt noticed until i arrived at training 30 miles from home. the other guys went to a burger van but i drove in search of an alternative. now i am home and have PP'd my chicken and coleslaw salad, i realise i may as well have gone to the burger van haha. Speaking of burgers, in true lazy fashion, I have had a McDs for dinner with the kids. So, I havent done too badly, considering I have been forgetful and had fast food. Ive had all my dailies and only 5 weeklies. Tomorrows lunch is made and in the fridge... hopefully i will remember it!

Hope you guys are all doing well. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wrestling Karen?! :eek: Sounds like you've really got your work cut out. I hope you enjoy tomorrow. I'm sure your daughter understands your situation re missing leavers assembly ((())), it'll be lovely for her dad and your mum to be there.

Food looks fine - well done for resisting the burger van - it's not just about PPs but about changes to our eating habits and you've done brilliantly, well done :) As for McDs for dinner.... sometimes these things just have to be done! x

WoW wrestling !! you will be a girl no one will cross :D:D . No obviously it makes sense in your position . Well done on being organised and taking your lunches. Great planning. Do the school take the kids on a limo trip ???? . this is obviously something we dont have here yet. Dont worry about her she will have lots of support there and thats the main thing

Wrestling Karen?! :eek: Sounds like you've really got your work cut out. I hope you enjoy tomorrow. I'm sure your daughter understands your situation re missing leavers assembly ((())), it'll be lovely for her dad and your mum to be there.

Food looks fine - well done for resisting the burger van - it's not just about PPs but about changes to our eating habits and you've done brilliantly, well done :) As for McDs for dinner.... sometimes these things just have to be done! x

Hi Michaela xx How are you doing? I love the profile pic! I was very good at avoiding a burger for lunch so that i could have one for dinner haha. this morning is going to be upseting as i am really close to daughter and know she is crushed about me not going. I have to reason though that she is lucky i have always been able to be there for assemblies this far. She kills me more because she will put a brave face on it for my sake... bless her!

WoW wrestling !! you will be a girl no one will cross :D:D . No obviously it makes sense in your position . Well done on being organised and taking your lunches. Great planning. Do the school take the kids on a limo trip ???? . this is obviously something we dont have here yet. Dont worry about her she will have lots of support there and thats the main thing

Heya Breda xxx The limo is somethng the parents have organised and paid for. 16 of us have chipped in. They will be collected from school, driven around for 1 hour and then dropped off at a restaurant in the city centre for a meal together with the parents. She is so utterly excited about it. hopefully i can make it to the meal in plenty of time. theres a Nando's at the complex so if i get too hungry i will fill my face on a nandos takeaway lol.

Im going to try to behave though as I fancy a couple of drinkies tonight and need the PPs for it. Im going to try to use as few weeklies as possible because i am getting no exercise at all. I have been wearing my stepper and am ashamed to say that i havent built up even 1 activity point this week :eek:

I hope you all have a lovely Wednesday xxxx

Brekky: 30g porridge (made with water & sweetner) (3)
Lunch: Tuna Salad Sandwich (10) Quavers (5) Twirl (6)
Dinner: Nando's Wrap (17)
Snacks: satsuma (0) 25ml Malibu (2)

Total: 34/34 + 13 Weeklies!

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

I have been naughty! I forgot my flipping lunch again today and had an awful awful choice of foods as there was only a small garage shop. They had absolutely NO diet drinks or bottled water so i had to buy a can of dr pepper and they only had fatty sandwiches or pasties/hot indian snacks (was very tempted) so i opted for tuna sandwich as the lightest choice. I also bought a twirl and a big bag of quavers so a very unhealthy lunch! then i went to collect kirsten from her meal and grabbed a wrap from nandos. it was lovely! So, I have PP'ed everything and am still well within weeklies. I will try not to use any more....

I hope your daughter had a fab time, bless her heart for putting on a brave face for you - she's clearly a lovely girl Karen. The limo trip sounds brilliant, I bet they all love it.

Today's food looks absolutely delicious! As for exercise... crikey, I think you've got more than enough going on this week. M x

U are brill!!! Don't u forget it xx

Hope ur ok chick :D c

Hi Guys xxx

I had a lovely lazy day yesterday which was much needed after a busy week. I feel so out of my normal routine at the moment but all is well :) I dont have anything planned for today but theres a lot of housework to do and i need to go shopping. God how boring lol. Hope you guys have a more exciting day!

xxxxxxx

Brekky: Tea & Toast (10)
Lunch: TBA
Dinner: TBA
Snacks: TBA

Total: 10/34

Bet you need a break after the week you had. !! hope you had a nice day today . Had a bad few days myself this week but am battling to get back.. So when do you start your new job proper? if its tomorrow I wish you all the best and hope you enjoy it :vibes:sending good vibes your way !!!!

Hope u had a relaxing day xx

Hello Breda and Carly xxx

I am still training daily (our last session on Thursday) and THEN on Friday I finally start my shifts. Im too brain fried to even type at the moment lol. I hope you guys are ok.

I weighed in this morning and have lost 3lbs.. yay! so i am back to a 21lb loss. phew! I have eaten a lot of crap today but all within PPs. By the weekend I should be finished training and done my first shift so will be back properly!

Hope you are all doing well xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done Karen that's brill ;D xxx

Another fab loss Karen, well done :) I'm sure once training is over you may start to find a new sense of 'normal' and routine. I always get thrown but things out of sync etc. Good to see you back too. M x

Hi Karen, just caught up on your happenings for the past couple of weeks. Sounds like you were living a very hectic lifestyle. I can sympathise with that...It's been chaos here for the past couple of weeks...

I felt sorry for you having your youngest finish in Primary school. My little guy finished this time last year, and I remember blubbering when they all filed out of the school for the last time... my baby was a baby no more...

How fantastic was that 3lb weight loss this week... good on you, keep it up. Looks like you're getting in loads of varied exercise, so that can only help.

Kudos on settling in so well in the new job, best of luck with that. No doubt you'll make a difference with your positive attitude.

I'll be keeping a close eye on your views of 'going it alone' from home. I'm at the same thing, but I have let things slide due to all kinds of reasons, and I am actually considering taking up a class because I need the 'accountability' of a regular weigh-in to keep me on track. We can keep an eye on each other & compare notes.

Best of luck & well done again,

Conor x

Back