Karens100DAYYS Slim World food diary.

Tuna and spaghetti? You're a funny one lol

Hope the crisis is all sorted now :/ xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awww love :( I hopr you're feeling better now love - what a time its been for you!

Glad your son enjoyed the group too :) Healthy eating is always a great thing to encourage :)

Tuna and spaghetti? You're a funny one lol

Hope the crisis is all sorted now :/ xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

this is coming off someone who wont entertain pasta bake ewwwwwww cos tuna is hot lol was surprisingly nice tho x

Awww love :( I hopr you're feeling better now love - what a time its been for you!

Glad your son enjoyed the group too :) Healthy eating is always a great thing to encourage :)

I am really cross with myself for not going to group and really don't have a clue where to go for help with this binging to feed my emotions but hopefully will get there one day... altho I love my son dearly he has been in s/w since he was 1 really as always been in group so I dont know if I maybe doing him more harm taking him constantly god I hope not x n thanku x

I am really cross with myself for not going to group and really don't have a clue where to go for help with this binging to feed my emotions but hopefully will get there one day... altho I love my son dearly he has been in s/w since he was 1 really as always been in group so I dont know if I maybe doing him more harm taking him constantly god I hope not x n thanku x

Don't worry hun :) as long as the focus is always on healthy eating rather than 'OMG I'M SO FAT I MUST LOSE WEIGHT!' he should grow up with a healthy attitude towards food :) A lot of teenagers are picky with food, I know I was!

Can you speak to the doctor about the binging issue? Realistically (I mean it nicely) it has to be addressed before you can lose more and then maintain - you've done absolutely superbly though - please do give yourself a huge pat on the back! :)

Good luck love xxx

Back