Karion

Go on then, ban me! you can't can you? Love me too much!!!

Eye man story is brilliant! And you should defo write a book, i read about 9 books a week and thats the best read i've had in a long time xxxx

Go on then, ban me! you can't can you? Love me too much!!!

Eye man story is brilliant! And you should defo write a book, i read about 9 books a week and thats the best read i've had in a long time xxxx

9 books a week BG!!!!!! :eek:

Im sad and read every day,luckily so does OH who gets through much more than that!xxx

Oli and I were wetting ourselves (all over sofa) about the curly wurlys! You GOTTA write a book or i'll steal your posts and send them away!!

Im sad and read every day,luckily so does OH who gets through much more than that!xxx

I don't see it as sad BG!! I am envious as I would love nothing more than to spend my time reading..anything!!! :D

i'm not supposed to be reading, but i manage to fit it into my day. Bad habit of reading while the kettle is boiling (and then forgetting nd reheating the kettle 10 mins later) and reading in the bath, before bed and before getting up. I dont really watch TV though...so yeah,full time uni, full time job, 9 books a week.....TIME MANAGEMENT!

Off to bed to read now xxxx

i'm not supposed to be reading, but i manage to fit it into my day. Bad habit of reading while the kettle is boiling (and then forgetting nd reheating the kettle 10 mins later) and reading in the bath, before bed and before getting up. I dont really watch TV though...so yeah,full time uni, full time job, 9 books a week.....TIME MANAGEMENT!

Off to bed to read now xxxx

Well all I can say BG is....can I come and stay with you and watch and learn?....lol:D

I'm also full time job, 2 kids, Lone Parent and read about 1 book per week for pleasure,... not about Drugs or Alcohol!!:rolleyes:

I think a few of us would sign up for a Time Management course if you ran it!!!!!...xxx :D

Have to find the time for a time management course!
Erm, gotta be honest though, think I could do a lot better :D

Off to read more of KDs threads now xxx

Back