Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Afternoon all:)
Spent a very hot dull hour waiting in line to meet Cressida Cowell at the book shop. Worth it for DD who gave her hugs, got a photo and is now the proud owner of a signed copy of How to steal a dragons sword:D

DH is finally home after a great boys weekend of golf - time for us all to put feet up. Biggest decision left - bbq or takeaway?!
Awww love her books & the film... Jacob says he's very jealous!! x

I have the all new kindle on order for my birthday as I was quite shocked by how heavy the other one was plus I have a dislike towards keyboard!!

Morning Katie... What's the course you're studying?

I haven't gone down the kindle route as I've got kindle app and iBook app on my iPod ... I've become a bit of a lazy reader, although meeting David Nicholls last night after his talk has re-invigorated me!

Hope you have a good day :)

Morning Katie, that's the nice thing about OWL, you can be a tad more lenient and there's always the option of strict induction if you've been very bad. ;)

Alpaca said:
Morning Katie... What's the course you're studying?

I haven't gone down the kindle route as I've got kindle app and iBook app on my iPod ... I've become a bit of a lazy reader, although meeting David Nicholls last night after his talk has re-invigorated me!

Hope you have a good day :)

Hi Di, i've started a coaching course - 5 days over 6 months so you have to go out and actually practice on people - really interesting:)

I've got the kindle app too - but kindle itself is just too good for real reading!

Jim said:
Morning Katie, that's the nice thing about OWL, you can be a tad more lenient and there's always the option of strict induction if you've been very bad. ;)

Hey Jim - there speaks the voice of experience methinks:D

Evening all:)

A reasonable day - didnt do the one big thing i was supposed to but hopefully evened it out with a bunch of the smaller stuff. Still time tomorrow...i will do it!

No dance classes today although did rather get the urge about 5 - managed to resist though;) food for today:
B bacon eggs half slice burgen
S pork crackling
L chorizo rapido
S celery and houmous
D tuna steaks, cauli mash, courgette
S - just debating...dh has been baking sf ammaretto cookies today.....;)

W lots
E not really
A nope

Xx

Morning Katie... Hope you have a good day... You could practice on all of us! We all need a bit of inspirational coaching :)

Morning Katie. oh yes, it is the voice of experience love, believe me :D

Afternoon all:)

Lol Di - think we are all co coaching each other on here anyway:D

And yes Bren - did test them out last night and then two more today! Luckily they are small and only one net carb each;)

A pleasant day - warm enough and a hint of sunshine to keep it cheery. Got quite a lot done as well as getting to my dance class. We are starting the new months rountine so that always uses brain energy as well as dance energy!

DD has a friend over and they are currently upstairs playing nicely - hope that continues:) a bit nibbly this afternoon...trying to avoid more amaretto cookies....

Food
L mackeral and salad
S celery and houmous
D chicken with aubergine, peppers, tomatoes
S tba....

W working on it
E dancing
A nope

Xx

Biscuits some very yummy! Hope you have a good evening Katie :)

Morning all:)

On a very crowded train up to london and will be in training course all day. Then off to an evening lecture - not sure who by tho! Got my food - just got to avoid too many drinks tonight before tomorrows wi;)

Whatever it says, clothes getting looser. Found two more jackets that are too big - sigh!

Have a great day all
Xxx

Enjoy your day Katie - it's great, but annoying, to find clothes that are too big ! Lol my wardrobe clear out last weekend has been great as I am determined not to need that size of clothes again lol :)

Evening Katie. What a problem to have, you lucky thing :) Can't wait until I need to fill up my wardrobes with new smaller clothes!

xwendywoox

Morning all:)

Wi day today and a not unexpected 0.5kg up. Last weekend was a four day one with rather a lot of wine consumed and let me assure a monday wi would have been horrific! Also ended up having 2 dinners last night(!) plus hadnt been to the park;)

The postives are that i wore my sz 18 trous yesterday that when i bought a month ago i could only just squeeze in, and they are now a very comfy fit (read tons of space:) ). To make sure i didnt get despondent i decided it was time for a measure in (last one july)...
Nothing off top or waist but 2 inches off hips/bum and inch off each arm! It's so wierd how it seems to disappear from completely random places and not consistently all over!

Also one of my friends asked last night what my target weight was and i realised that i didnt really have one (they are just arbitrary numbers now!). I do want to sort out my hip/waist ratio - but that just got worse by losing weight on bum but not waist!!! So i guess clothes sizes are going to be key (and yes bren expensive;) )

Anyway, as for yesterday my training course was excellent and learned lots of new things. Then enjoyed a brisk walk from bond street to euston to an evening lecture. The CEO of anglo american was talking - fascinating. Then went with my 3 girl friends out for a quick dinner (unexpected lol) before heading home. Today is email, dancing and then out to the cinema with DH tonight.

Food for thursday:
S pork crackling
L salmon and salad, celery houmous
D1 2 salami and cheese wraps (before lecture as assuming that was it)
D2 antipasto, chicken, salad (dragged out to late meal with my friends!)

W yes
E 30mins trek cross london
A glass of red with dinner 2!

Have a great day all
Xxx

At least it's disappearing Katie. I'm the same - my apple tummy has shrunk a bit bit it's more apparent now as I've lost mostly boob :rolleyes:. Never mind, I'm sure it will even out in the end. Great news on the troos :D x

Morning Katie

Sounds like you are completely sanguine about the WI, and so you should be - you've done so, so well, and anyway you know what caused that small gain :)

Have a nice night tonight :)

Sounds like an excellent day yesterday Katie... well done on the balanced approach to life and your wi ... and that's a tidy walk to Euston from Bond St - and it's up hill! I have a huge sensitivity to hills ha ha... :)

Back