Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Evening all - just back from belly dancing. Hand and thumb killing me - we are just learning to twirl sticks (saidi) and apart from the dangers of being in the same room as us;) it's causing blisters and using muscles in my hand i didn't know i had - but do now:(

Got a couple of compliments today that i was looking "well" - just love it:D think i need to put another hole in my belt so perhaps the vibroplate working;). Wi tomorrow so will be interesting to see what 10days of wine has done!

However, have had to give up on my engagement ring as keeps trying to fly off. The wedding band is very loose too but seems to stay on better - hoping that as the weather warms up my fingers will get a bit bigger!

Hi coffee - sort of general coaching - still working out who i really want to work with and what my USP is;)

Live long and prosper (another closet trekkie here)
Xxx

Morning all:D

sunny days - have lost the little vino gain from the hols to get back to posted plus 2 more pounds off! Gotta love atkins plus exercise.

I'm not really trying to reach a specific weight goal anymore - just want to shrink my yukky large tummy (altho DH points out that this is a vanity statement relative to previously!). Can't get the inches to move so not hitting waist/hip ratio goal or my "all styles of trousers" goal. Hmm. Think the powerplate is helping and feeling good, so will stick with that and see how it goes.

Love that it's friday - just need to crack through some more of my loooonnnnnggggg to do list, get in some dancing and gym and then its wine oclock:D

xxxx

Fab loss Katie, and really interesting re the vibroplate - am now seriously thinking of getting one for the new flat (am going to have to fill the rooms with something!).

I'm also thinking (again) of getting a Wii Fit set up. I don't do gyms but I do Ok with a little exercise at home - and can imagine I'll do it every day if I have the space :) That, and seaside walks :)

Morning Katie, Well done that's a great loss. Your inspiring me to seriously search for my 30 day shred dvd. I don't do gyms either Susie I just close the curtains and dance to my american anthems cd. Wii fit is fun and the vibroplate is something I always wanted to try. x

You are amazing Katie !!! Such great loss - you and your body are working in harmony !!! Xx

Thanks all my lovely minimins friends:)

Well 5 oclock ....must be almost wine aclock?!;). Had a nice day - was getting compliments from my classmates at dance saying i looked more toned - think the powerplate is really helping! Missing zumba tomorrow as off to my charity's branch training day - should be interesting though. Then tomorrow night we are out with two other families for early dinner at our local italian. Much vino expected and may be rather rowdy as some match on at twickenham too - just asked DH apparently england vs wales (clearly not my thing). Make that VERY rowdy:eek:

Have a good weekend all
Xxx

Evening all:)

Well a very pleasant and sunny weekend. Enjoyed the training on mindfulness yesterday and then a quiet afternoon in the sun reading in the conservatory. Out for a fairly heavy drinking evening with friends - nice to do occasionally;). Then today relaxed, DD at a party in feltham over lunch so we went to nandos - yum:D. Then a bit of shopping and tea in costa. DH was testing the mini muffins:eek: so i thought i would see if i've been missing anything - now im in maintenance! Had half a mini chocolate muffin so only 4 carbs. First mouthful delish although a bit sweet, second mouthful nice, 3rd mouthful - meh! Would rather have my sf dark choc neapolitans as they aren't as sweet....result:D

Busy week coming up so ignoring it all for sunday night
Xxx

Ah Feltham I used to work there (at the RAC) :)

Sounds like a lovely weekend - and the mini muffin really proves how your tastes have changed eh? All good :)

Back