Katie Cupcake's attempt at slimming down!

0.5lb off. Not exactly ground breaking but at least it's in the right direction lol!

Sent from my D5503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've come to know (and love?!) a 0.5lb off. In between a bunch of STS's!

0.5lb off is a great loss. Especially after you thought you'd had such a bad week :)

I think when I get a proper smartphone - mine is a Blackberry Bold and does bugger all - I will join Inst*gram. Looks cool :) Yeah you can't type out names of social networking sites on here :rolleyes:

Today's food:

B: HEXB oats, ff yogurt, mixed berries, banana.

L: Quorn chorizo salad, babycorn and mange tout, apple, plum and HEXB alpen light/almonds.

T: I stole an idea from a friend on facebook and it was gooooorgeous - you'll either love this or hate it... a HEXA cheese and marmite omelette (yum!) with salad and olives.

Syns:

Quorn chorizo - 1
Wine - 4.5
Olives - 1

I'm going to have some watermelon as a snack soon and I'll let you know how the syns go!

I maintained at class today, which I'm totally happy with after 3 days of being off plan in London. Think I got lucky not to gain really!

hahaha Jarvis Cocker and Any Serkis I do know. The other two.... I don't watch any reality tv or soaps (except Neighbours ;)) so wouldn't know them if I fell over them :p

Sounds hectic!! You did really well to keep up with all that and have cocktails too lol. I had a beer earlier, just one, and felt like I'd been on a night out!!

Euw Marmite! You weirdo ;)

Excellent about the sts! I've been naughty again this week *sigh*

Hope you have a lovely weekend.xx

Aww bless you! I'm ok thanks. Had a few really bad days of pain. On Wednesday I just didn't know what to do with myself, and even my strongest painkillers were doing nothing. Thank god it was my day off so I could just stay in bed!

I've been useless at keeping up on here, and have been a bit crap at following SW for the last 2 weeks... I really need to sort it out, but it just doesn't seem to fit into my lifestyle. Need to get my positive head on! xx

Hey!
Very glad to see you're still alive :)

I'm in a similar boat at the moment, particularly over SW. I just can't seem to make it stick at the moment. I know I can, I've been at it for over 4 years and I know I can do it and it works. But I keep messing it up and eating silly things!!

Glad you're doing a bit better than you were on Wednesday too.xx

Lol yep - I'm alive (and fatter!!)

Today's food:

B: HEXB oats with WW yogurt and blueberries/chopped banana.

L: Salad and pineapple FF cottage cheese, HEXB alpen light and Ryvita minis and an apple (I'm really short on fruit as Tesco are coming tonight!) (UPDATE: grabbed some mango to go with lunch).

T: SW mushy pea curry with SW chips and then watermelon for dessert, once Tesco have been!

SYNS:

0.5 - Robinson squash (it's no added sugar but is the barley one. The app says 1 syn for 100ml but obviously you use nowhere near so I'm synning half just in case).
1 syn - salad dressing.

Last edited:
Morning all! I'm in a good mood today as I'm wearing a new dress my friend got me for my birthday and it feels lovely :)

Today's food:

B: 2 eggs on 2 small slices of wholemeal bread, with tomatoes and 1 syn of ketchup.

L: HEXA cheese salad, strawberries, blueberries, HEXB alpen light/10 almonds.

T: I'm excited about this one! I've got a little gem lettuce which I'm going to use instead of wraps, and do some spicy quorn, salsa (homemade), fat free natural yogurt (as sour cream) and might syn some light cheddar. Looking forward to it :)

Syns so far:

Ketchup - 1

Back