Katie's 3234348th diet attempt

katieeee

Hii,

I'm Katie and I'm new.. this is my first day of following Atkins so I thought I'd say hello and get some tips from everyone :) I am a vegetarian so have ordered Rose Elliot's book which is supposed to be Atkins for veggies.. it should be delivered tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have more of a clue then!
I've done Weight Watchers, Slimming World, 5:2 diet... the only one that I stuck to was Slimming World (lost 2 stone, but 1 and a half is back on haha) but now it's just not shifting the fat! I always said people were mad not eating carbs but suddenly there seems no alternative! Haha.

So carbs must be max 20g, with 12-15g coming from veg. Right? I think with what I've planned on eating today my carb intake will be 22g, is that okay? Or does it have to be really strict? How much protein should I be getting, I think I will have eaten 90g by the end of the day...

B: scrambled eggs, mushrooms and tomatoes.
L: lettuce, celery, 1 pepper, cheese, mayo.
D: quorn chicken, broccoli, mayo, cheese.

Please someone let me know how this sounds! And tell me about yourselves :)

Hi Katie - how are you doing? Veggies need to eat slightly more carbs to get their nutrition in, usually, but rose Elliot's book is great and should explain all.

Back