Katies diary: 13 weeks

Its going fine thank you kally, i feel alot happier on slimming world than i did on ww and have done well so far this week i feel. for me i have anyway!
how are you?

Tuesday update

mini weetabix (2 HeB's+6)
milk (part A)
brown sweetner
pint of water

cereal bar -3
small banana
sweet and sour mugshot
4 quorn roast chicken chunks
yogurt (total+activia)

fat free sponge cake -4.5
(3 eggs, 1oz flour)
syrup -2
2 small banana's

small orange
cheese and onion sausage rolls -1 (heA)
potato
ketchup -0.5
peas and sweetcorn
small banana
skinny cow lolly -4.5
chocolate covered coffee beans -3
frozen grapes

24.5 syns oops
Today was a comfort day, very stressfull. Eating that whole cake and so many bananas was a low point but i guess it was less damage than could have been done. Few lower syns days ahead of me now :eek:

DSC000392.jpg

The sausage rolls where fantastic despite not looking like much, cant wait to make them again. They are the best thing ive eaten on SW, either time ive done it. They didnt taste diet or smash-y at all.

30g cheese and onion smash -1
1 quorn sausage, halved and twice cooked
2 dairylea triangles mixed with spring onion and pepper
1 slice ww cheese(20g)

wednesday

3/4 tin of beans
1/4 quorn sausage
3 new potatoes
wholemeal roll -B
Ketchup -0.5

2 cereal bars -B
2 activia yogurts

45.5/70 =24.5

Last edited:
Thought that I would just come and confess todays food.
Ive got one week left on my dissertation and im a woman on the edge! lol
I gave in and had a vegetable finger roll and a few rustic chips. I then ate alot of fudge cake and icecream, as well as already having had icecream and peanut butter fudge with hazelut brittle ealier.
Once im done with this week then nothing will stop me. Im petfrified of a gain now but its my own fault. Im getting back up to 12 stone and that scares me.

EDIT: I tried to work it out and I think i have consumed 95+ syns! I know if i give up totally then i will just binge anf binge untill my dissertation is done, but after that i will have another excuse.
Im going to get back on it tomorrow. Not use any syns (hard!) and then do some extra excercise. I will try to do that to limit the damage although i realise my fate is probably sealed!

Last edited:
Morning all,
Am not hungry today probly from the fact I ate so much last night so im listening to my body, which is saying im still full, and not my mind which is saying FIND CHOCOLATE NOW! Also going to do EE from today to the end of the week to try to limit the damage by having less HE's, as being on EE doesnt make any diffrence to my food as a veggie.

Thursday:
Pink lady apple
Pint of diet coke
cherry tomatos, salad, tiny amount of fat free vinigarette
1pack quorn roast chicken chunks
small portion of chunky soup
(veg, 3 stock cubes, mini wholemeal pasta, tin tomatos, tomato puree, mugshot)
glass of diet lemonade

The amount of tomato pure and vingarette are nothing over how many portions made!

Last edited:
Sunday: Green
B- 56g coco shreddies (HeB x2), milk (part A), 2 small bananas, Nom yogurt (1.5), 1 strawberry.

Sun: Green
B- coco shreddies (Heb x2), 2 small banana, 1 strawberry, milk (part HeA), Nom yogurt (1.5)

B- coco shreddies (Heb x2), 2 small banana, 1 strawberry, milk (part HeA), Nom yogurt (1.5)

B- 56g coco shreddies (Heb x2), 2 small banana, 1 strawberry, milk (part HeA), Nom yogurt (1.5)

Thanks :) Im trying still but am not really following it, im just trying to get back into it. its so hard at home when my parents have food i want to eat in, then i just eat it without thinking.

Hello all :)
Today is day 1, once again.
I have about 13 weeks until things are going to kick of (ie. moving out and/or getting a job) so by then I would really love to have made a diffrence to my weight so that my confidence wont be so low.
Hopefully I can do it.
Im going to try to cutt out chocolate and sweet things like biscuits this week, thats very scary as I keep pigging out on them.
I need to sort out my sugar cravings, and I need to stop drinking fizzy drinks. Blah.
Anyway, day 1.

Monday: EE

B- Fruit salad (1 nectarine, 1 mini apple, handfull of black grapes, handfull of blueberries)

L- black pepper quorn fillet, butternut squash fried rice (3), portion of mixed vegetables.

D- quiche (cottage cheese, quark, eggs, broc, pepper, onion, potato, quorn bacon,cheese.)HeA, small jacket potato, broc, salad.

Other: small banana, black grapes

Last edited:
Back