Katies journey to goal.

katie

Hi everyone.
I decided to start this for probably the same reasons as the rest of u.
To keep track of my eating and weight loss hopefully.
Also one biggie for me is I have started diets before and usually after I lose a stone or so people start to notice and compliment me on the weight loss.
Then I get lazy I say to myself ah I'm doing well sure I'll treat myself and usually I fall of the wagon on a downward spiral and end up putting on the stone lost including a few more pounds.

So this time I will come on here as often as I can and put my thoughts and hopefully compliments in a few weeks and this is where I'll leave them. I want to just keep plodding on with the weight loss.

Right I started on 28/6/11.
Weighed in at 17.8. Ekkk
Week 1. Down 4 lbs!!!!

Feel free to jump in everyone supporting each other we can do this!!!

Well done on your week 1 loss, that's fab :)

Hi all
I was out tonight and someone took a picture of me I got the camera just after she took it and OMG I look massive. I really thought I looked well going out tonight. I had gotten my hair done and felt great. Feck the camera anyways. Reality sucks.

On a slighty positive note I'm home at two am and relatively sober had three white wine spritzers. Home and was feeling Peckish so had some left over EE dinner!! Yay me!

I don't see the camera as a friend at the mo- the worst for me is when i get tagged on fb the person in the picture bares on relationship to the person i see in the mirror. But lbs off will show and you haven't let it affect your plan- which is impressive xx

Thanks patches.
It was a shock to the system to see the pics but hey hopefully it was a shock that will work and help me stay focused. I was out last night also and had a good few drinks. I really have the munchies today! But I SO have to behave for tues WI!

Hi all.

I am doing really well if I do say so myself!! I am sticking to the plan doing exercise and I was down three pounds this week!!

Well done- what a great loss you must be feeling really positive xx

Thanks patches.
Am on a bit of a slippery slope This Weekend. I need to get organised and get some proper SW food in. How r u doing.

Weigh in is in two hours time. I'm not feeling that positive. I feel really bloated today. Has anyone any tips to try and resolve that before weigh in time??

Hi wworm. Thanks for replying.
I actually got on alot better than expected I lost3.5lbs!
I am thrilled gets me down to16st11.5
It's starting to go slowly. I now realise that this weight will take a long time to go and that this is a long term plan and not a quick fix.
I am supposed to go out for lunch tomorrow so hopefully I'll be able to do it and not do too much damage.
I couldn't stay to group this week as I had something else on and I really missed it. Hopefully the support from here will keep me motivated this week.

Well done on another really good loss you must be feeling pleased especially going gown into the next stone bracket.

Yes patches I am delighted!
I set a target of 12 stone last night.
I would love to get down to that and think I'd be happy there I know it will take time to get there but hopefully I will!

I am just starting to realise actually how big I am. I seriously reckon I have had some kind of reverse anorexia up to now. I really did not realise how big I am. :(

Ok had a bit of a break out. Had a bag of tayto and a galaxy bar. I don't have a clue how many syns are in them but I was fairly well behaved today so hopefully I won't have done too much damage.

Another new day!
Feeling a bit more Motivated today. I Think one of my biggest problems is lack of patience I WANT TO BE THIN NOW!!!!
I keep telling myself a pound a week off is a **** load of weight by this time next year.
Right am off to make a SW quiche!

I know exactly what you mean-but it'll be worth it when we get to target!

Back