Katies journey to goal.

Hi, well done on your weight loss so far. You seem to have got your head in the right place and are well on your way to getting to your 12 stone target. I've started a diary on here today as I really need it to motivate me to do well as i've been totally rubbish for months. So far it's working as i've stuck to the plan today. I also am very impatient and want to see instant results, but then I think, it took years to get my body into this state so it's better that it comes off slowly, doing it the right way.

Hope you have another good loss next week x

Hi all

Thanks patches and tooty frutie for the support.
I had a good day yesterday I stayed on plan and went and did a Zumba class last night.
I am a bit worried about tonight I have a night out with old school friends. I SWORE last year I'd have the weight gone for this years meet up:( but here I am the same size.
Oh well I need to focus on staying on plan tonight!
Hoping to have Cesar salad to start and then either a steak with salad or veg an jacket potatoes. Hopefully this will all be available.
Anyways I'm off to organize breakfast!!

Right. I was out had salad as planned and then pasta with chicken done in an creamy sauce. Copious amounts of wine and then a few brandys!
So I was not good at all, but I had a fab night with some great friends. Its kind of an annual thing at this stage and last year I felt so fat and frumpy I promised myself I'd have the weight off before this years meet-up. I'm so cross with myself for not having it lost. But hopefully by next years meet up I'll have most of it gone.

You obviously had a great time, and yes, you will lose it by next year's get together:)

I'm sure you will lose it by next year, you seem really positive, I am the same as you, lose a certain amount, people notice and then I lose the plot! This time, I don't know how, but I'm really in the zone.

I started almost the same weight as you, 17st 6 1/2lbs, I'm 2lb away from my 2 1/2stone award and I started mid January, it's not particularly fast compared to some people on here but I'm just plodding along, have been on holiday twice since then, I still go out and enjoy myself and am enjoying the exercise I've been doing (never thought I'd hear myself say that!).

Take each chunk (excuse the pun!) at a time, I focused on each 1/2 stone, then Club 10, then 2 stone etc and it's felt alot more achievable.

Keep up the good work, you can do it x

Girls thank you so much for your posts I really appreciate each an every one of them.
I was a bot bold again today. The munchies kicked In!! I kept it fairly ok I think though. I need to go of shopping tomorro to get some food in and to get organized again. Thanks again for the support xxx

Hp saucy. I think u are right I will take it in chunks!! I've 10.5 gone already next goal is a stone!! I think I'm in the zone too I know I had a blow out this weekend but hey life has to be lived to!
Tomorrow I will be 100%Back on plan!!

katie said:
Hp saucy. I think u are right I will take it in chunks!! I've 10.5 gone already next goal is a stone!! I think I'm in the zone too I know I had a blow out this weekend but hey life has to be lived to!
Tomorrow I will be 100%Back on plan!!

After writing on your post I lost it! Had a major meltdown yesterday! All back on track from... Now... Though! Best of luck on your journey.

I am feeling a bit unmotivated today. I needed to do a shop so I ate some stuff not really on plan.
I can't make it to group tomorrow nite either as I've to go to a funeral. I am logging in here as I am afraid I'll fall off the wagon without the support of my group.
I got the shopping sorted so really I'm all set to go for another week.

Sticking to plan100% today!! Yay me!! Have already been to the gym!!
Not getting to group tonight but I hopefully will have a mega loss next week!!!

Okish day. Had plan breakfast and lunch then had unexpected visitors so I had a toasted sambo with them. Only things putting the bread an cheese down as hex a+b. Then had some fruit crumble. Have no idea at all how many syns but I'm assuming it was not good. Anyways tomorrow is another day.

Hi tooty. Thanks for the post. My WI day is tues, I was a bit bold here today. I went to an BBQ and had some burgers and chips! But that was dinner and the meat were butchers so all that had to be syned was the buns an oven chips! Hopefully I won't have done too much damage.
How are you getting on with the plan?

***************Sabotage city*****************

Girls I'm here again as predicted. Lost near a stone and have fell off the wagon superbly. I had three nights out this weekend ate an drank wayyy too much and today was supposed to go back on plan but I am as far off plan as I could possibly be. Help

katie said:
***************Sabotage city*****************

Girls I'm here again as predicted. Lost near a stone and have fell off the wagon superbly. I had three nights out this weekend ate an drank wayyy too much and today was supposed to go back on plan but I am as far off plan as I could possibly be. Help

I'm sorry I can't help but I am in the same boat! Don't know what's going on, from being so focused to not focused at all!

If I give you a great big kick up the bum will you give me one please?! X

You can do it Katie! Draw a line under your wobble and start again. We all have moments where we fall off the wagon, but we are here to give you a helping hand back on it again. Just think how good it will feel when you hit target :D xx

Thanks all. I am slowly climbing back on the wagon. Today I was better than yesterday but still not fully on plan.
Thanks again. Xxxx

It's a case of the devil on one shoulder an the angel on the other. One saying eat the crap and the other sayin not to! I am still not on plan. Crap anyways this is so so hard.

Back