Katie's Weight Loss Journal

Well I've had a disastrous week, and eaten everything in sight!!
Don't know what's wrong with me!!
And it's weigh in tonight and I'm expecting a gain
Hope I haven't done too much damage ?

Well I've had a disastrous week, and eaten everything in sight!! Don't know what's wrong with me!! And it's weigh in tonight and I'm expecting a gain Hope I haven't done too much damage ?
just pick yourself up and start again tomorrow, everyone has bad days / weeks! i'm sure you'll do amazing

I've had a couple of bad nights, don't worry too much. You know you did it, that's the main thing! You know where you can improve, a lot of people don't realize until weigh day, and you're still weighing in after a bad week, that says a lot about your dedication!! Let me know how you get on!!

x Kayla x

ps you can add me after 50 posts I think

I've had a couple of bad nights, don't worry too much. You know you did it, that's the main thing! You know where you can improve, a lot of people don't realize until weigh day, and you're still weighing in after a bad week, that says a lot about your dedication!! Let me know how you get on!! x Kayla x ps you can add me after 50 posts I think
Thanks Kayla
I gained 2.5lb ? really annoyed with myself for pigging out hahaha
Oh well that was last weeks news and this week I'm focused again.
Planning Planning Planning
Xxx

Thanks Kayla I gained 2.5lb ? really annoyed with myself for pigging out hahaha Oh well that was last weeks news and this week I'm focused again. Planning Planning Planning Xxx

Yea! That's ok, drink loads of water to flush it all out, you'll soon be back on it! :)

Xxx

How you doing ??

I weighed Friday and lost 1lb, then joined slimming world. I'm 3lbs heavier on their scales (post breakfast, wearing jeans) so I'm changing my stats to match theirs. So today was my first official day! I quite enjoyed it, I'm stuffed. I'm definitely eating more than I did before, we'll see at weigh in Friday. How you getting on last couple of days?

I weighed Friday and lost 1lb, then joined slimming world. I'm 3lbs heavier on their scales (post breakfast, wearing jeans) so I'm changing my stats to match theirs. So today was my first official day! I quite enjoyed it, I'm stuffed. I'm definitely eating more than I did before, we'll see at weigh in Friday. How you getting on last couple of days?
Yeah my scales are slightly different to SW ones, I try not to use mine, they said I'd lost 4lb the other day??
So I'm not going by them again.
Been doing ok, enjoying bacon and scrambled eggs with beans and mushrooms for breakfast and mullerlight with chopped fruit for lunch and went to a BBQ yesterday and enjoyed some food there, I made a massive batch of SW coleslaw to take, some veggie cous cous and SW quiches.
Had lean mince burgers and chicken drumsticks and chicken pepper and mushroom kebabs on skewers.
My friend is also on SW with me so she tried to make it SW friendly.
Hope I haven't overdone it this week.
Sounds like your doing fab xx

Yeah my scales are slightly different to SW ones, I try not to use mine, they said I'd lost 4lb the other day?? So I'm not going by them again. Been doing ok, enjoying bacon and scrambled eggs with beans and mushrooms for breakfast and mullerlight with chopped fruit for lunch and went to a BBQ yesterday and enjoyed some food there, I made a massive batch of SW coleslaw to take, some veggie cous cous and SW quiches. Had lean mince burgers and chicken drumsticks and chicken pepper and mushroom kebabs on skewers. My friend is also on SW with me so she tried to make it SW friendly. Hope I haven't overdone it this week. Sounds like your doing fab xx

Well done! Sounds like you're doing great! Lucky your friends doing it too, BBQs can be tough, you did really well, they say if you stick with plan you'll lose. I feel like I'm eating far too much to lose especially yesterday on my day off but it was all within plan so we'll see! Have a great week!

Well done! Sounds like you're doing great! Lucky your friends doing it too, BBQs can be tough, you did really well, they say if you stick with plan you'll lose. I feel like I'm eating far too much to lose especially yesterday on my day off but it was all within plan so we'll see! Have a great week!
Yes you need to eat well on this plan, enjoy as much super free and free as you like.
I leave my syns for an evening and have a packet of space raiders crisps (3syns) and a chocolate freddo frog (5 syns) every night.
I don't feel deprived etc.
Hope you have a great week too x

How you done this week? X

1lb loss! It's not a usual big first week loss but I didn't have a great first week, everything was against it, it's all detailed in my diary. I'm pleased though I thought I'd gain or maintain. Going for a big loss next week!

1lb is better than a gain isn't it??
Especially if you've had a bad week, I would be well happy with that :)
My weigh in tonight and I'm not sure what to expect hoping it's not a gain.
I only needed a 1lb to get my 1.5st award
Fingers crossed for me hahaha xx

1lb is better than a gain isn't it?? Especially if you've had a bad week, I would be well happy with that :) My weigh in tonight and I'm not sure what to expect hoping it's not a gain. I only needed a 1lb to get my 1.5st award Fingers crossed for me hahaha xx

Oh yea! I was happy with a lb, how did your weigh in go? Hope you got your 1lb! xx

Oh yea! I was happy with a lb, how did your weigh in go? Hope you got your 1lb! xx
No :eek:
I gained 2lb this week really gutted, but it's not gonna put me off.
It's that time of the month so could be that, I don't know??
Same time last month same thing happened and I gained so who knows??
But I'm back on it 100% would like 3lb this week please haha x

No :eek:
I gained 2lb this week really gutted, but it's not gonna put me off.
It's that time of the month so could be that, I don't know??
Same time last month same thing happened and I gained so who knows??
But I'm back on it 100% would like 3lb this week please haha x

That's exactly what it is! That's why they disregard 'star week' weigh ins. Don't worry it'll be off in no time!

I've got weigh in in the morning I've only been good since Tuesday morning :sign0007: so I have no idea how its going to go.
You'll do great! I'm determined to keep to 100%! We can do this!! x

That's exactly what it is! That's why they disregard 'star week' weigh ins. Don't worry it'll be off in no time! I've got weigh in in the morning I've only been good since Tuesday morning :sign0007: so I have no idea how its going to go. You'll do great! I'm determined to keep to 100%! We can do this!! x
Well good luck for morning lovely
Hope you get a good loss :)
PMA all the way :) x

Back